CH. 18

-

Song Rec.- Like I Want You by Giveon// Love by Keyshia Cole

-

18+ Warning

Warmness fills my body as he stares at me, I close the portal and find myself captured in his gaze.

He pulls his phone out, his face awestruck as he taps on the screen, eyes shifting from me to the phone screen.

"I'm just gonna let Sam know we went out for a bit."

I smile at him as he pulls his suit jacket off to reveal a black shirt. Walking over to the bed and sitting, I tug at the straps of my heels to finally get out of them.

After a moment I finally get them off, huffing in satisfaction as I toss them to the side, flipping my hair up and out of the way as I find Bucky's eyes on me.

"What?" I ask.

Bucky slowly walks over to me, sitting down on the bed as he nervously looks at me.

"You keep asking why I always stare at you." I look up at him, his eyes staying on me as he speaks. "I guess..."-he pauses for a moment, his eyes dragging down to my lips then back up at me. "I guess I keep convincing myself that you're not here and it's all in my head."

He tilts his chin down, losing the sight of that blue for a moment.

I lift my hand up, touching the bottom of his chin and lifting it to see his melancholic expression.

"I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere." I give him a smile, understanding his fear as I feel it myself.

His eyes shift from every angle of my face, mine doing the same as everything else blurs around him. In an instant he leans in, a breath pulled in as his lips find mine, his warm hand cupping my cheek.

It was gone as quick as it came though, a chill coming to my lips as everything else began to burn up.

His eyes wander around the room, "Sorry I-"

"Don't be." I quickly interrupt, finding sudden confidence as I look at his pink lips then up at his eyes, mine hooded with the need for more.

A heavy breath escapes his mouth as his eyes indulge my lips, swollen from our contact only seconds ago.

Feeling impatient for more of him I lean in, quickly interrupted as he swoops back in, this time crashing passionately into my lips.

A fervor overcame the two of us as we pulled our hands up to entangle into each other's hair.

He sucks on my bottom lip and I open my mouth more, inviting him to invade it as he already had been doing in my mind.

Our tongues dance with each other, my eyes fluttering closed as I move my left hand over his arm and onto his chest.

We pull away for only a moment to catch a breath but quickly indulge in one another once more, his vibranium hand touching my arm and leaving chills on it.

Feeling a hot feeling in my core I grab ahold of his shirt, pulling him to me as I lay down on the bed.

We don't break contact as he holds himself over me, his warm hand cupping my cheek and the other one holding him steady over my body.

He pulls away, leaving me to want more as he just looks at me.

"What?" I ask, feeling my body want some type of contact as I slide my hand onto his warm arm.

Looking up at him, his gaze doesn't waver, a smile playing over his lips as he kept his eyes on me.

"You're so perfect."