for study dates

I blink my eyes rapidly, getting used to the bright light coming through my bedroom window that I forgot to cover with the curtain last night. I groaned, sitting up.

"Rise and shine!", a familiar voice made my ears perk up.

I tried to focus my eyes on the source of the voice.

"Dad cooked pancakes so hurry up and come down to eat."

Heeseung? When did he get home?

I was fully awake now as I got off my bed and rushed to him as he was about to leave and jumped on his back, hugging him.

"Oof! Someone missed me!"

"When did you get home? Dad never told me. You never even texted me."

I felt myself crying, the tears wetting my brother's shirt.

"Aww, Hoonie..."

Heeseung got me off him and turned around, pulling me into another hug. This time my head rested on his chest. I revelled in his warm and protective hug. He stroked my hair softly, calming me.

Heeseung had been away from home for four years until now. He had a job opportunity in New York and even though I didn't want him to go, I knew it was a once in a lifetime chance for him.

"I'm sorry I didn't call or text often. I was kinda busy at work there. I didn't really had the time to text anyone really. Well, except your friend Jay-", I furrowed my brows and looked at him.

He gulped and faced anywhere but me.

"Why the hell would you only text him? And why did he not even tell me you were texting him? That bitch-", Heeseung covered my mouth, laughing nervously.

"He's downstairs. Keep it down."

Okay, why the effing hell is Jay Park downstairs right now? What the hell does he want?

We went downstairs and sure enough, there sat Jay Park laughing and joking with my dad. Like he didn't just give my crush my number and take all of Heeseung's attention.

"Oh hi traitor.", I smiled at Jay as he turned around in a hurry, eyes wide.

"O-Oh hey...", I glared at him without saying anything as he struggled to hold my gaze.

"Okay, what's up with you two? Had a fight or something?"

I snickered and pointed at Jay.

"This bitch-"

"Language, Park Sunghoon.", Dad warned, making me gulped and nodded.

"He..gave my number to my crush!"

The room went silent.

"You have a crush? Woah, who is it? Is she pretty?"

Heeseung seemed so eager to know that if I told him, I'm afraid it'll be a disappointment. I looked at Jay, not glaring but for help. He nodded slightly.

"Oh she is! That's why I gave her his number. She asked for it so who am I to deny her. I'm sure we all want to see Sunghoon happy, right?", Jay, sometimes I just wanna hug you and kiss you- Okay ew no way i'm doing that.

"Yeah, I think we all do. My baby brother's first crush. She must be special to finally catch his eyes.", Heeseung joked, making dad and Jay laugh.

"We have a date today."

"What?! You didn't tell me!", Jay exclaimed, shocked.

"Well it's more of a tutor lesson but I'll like to think it's a date."