for coming out

a/n : this chapter might be a little nsfw so read only if you're okay with that :)

SUNGHOON

Jaeyun has been tutoring me for a week straight now since exams was coming up in a month. I quickly became exhausted over studying. I was getting better at Physics but it still doesn't miss in making my brain hurt.

"Okay so this is how you calculate pressure-"

I flopped my head on his shoulder and took in a deep shuddering breath.

"Can we take a break?", My voice came out more quieter than I'd like.

"But-", I looked up at my boyfriend with tired pleading eyes as his serious face changed to a concerned expression.

"Alright, we can take a break.", I sighed in relief and picked myself up from the floor and flopped on his bed, the cold blankets instantly bringing relaxation.

Jaeyun chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed, eyes just admiring me. I looked at him with a raised brow as if asking why he's staring.

"I'm proud of you. I mean you've improved a lot from the first lesson!", my boyfriend beamed with a look of pride.

My heart fluttered at that. Nobody has ever told me that. That they were proud of me. It's always 'you can do better' or 'you're not doing your best'. It was a good change. I reached out for his hand and he immediately held it, intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you, Jae. Nobody has ever told me that.", His eyes went wide in disbelief.

"No one?", I chuckled and nodded. He frowned and looked down.

"Hey, are you mad?", he looked into my eyes and shook his head.

"I'll tell you that I'm proud of you every chance I'll get."

I laughed at his cute determination and nodded, ruffling his hair. I pulled on his hand.

"Come here and give me a kiss.", Jaeyun smirked and leaned in, connecting our lips.

"Don't leave me.", He whispered against my lips.

I pulled on the tail of his hair, inciting a growl from him. I leaned to his ears.

"You know I won't.", I whispered and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Ah fu-fuck, baby, don't tease me-", He whined, sounding like a horny bottom.

"You know you really sound like a bottom right now.", I teased him making him glare at me.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Yeah? Bottom.", I emphasised the word making his ears flush red.

He then did something so unexpected. He pushed my chest, my back meeting the blankets. He put a leg on either side of my torso, straddling me. I watched in surprise as he lowered himself down to my covered member, slowly rolling his hips.

"Fu-Fuck Jake, stop that, Ah!", I found myself moaning as he continued teasing me.

"Call me Jake again.", he growled, grinding faster and faster.

I bit my bottom lip trying not to make loud noises but Jaeyun wrapped his hand around my neck, inciting a soft moan from me.

"Say Jake again, daddy.", his voice made my member even more harder and it was getting harder to not take off the suffocating clothing.

"J-Jake-Mmh!", he tightened his hand around my neck, pleasure going from ten to hundred.

"I'll show daddy how much of a bottom I am.", he said, teasingly taking the hem of his shirt and taking it off, his abs on show just for me.