for goodnight kisses

HEESEUNG

Jay pulled me all around the street market and occasionally stopped to try out some of the food there. He eyes lit up every time he took a bite of something. He held up a piece of tteokbokki up to my mouth and I instinctively opened my mouth as he shoved the food in my mouth gently. I chewed as Jay smiled his biggest smile which made my cheeks flush.

"Jay, don't you think you've had enough? Aren't football players supposed to watch their diet?", I asked him, genuinely curious and worried.

Jay laughed softly and hooked his arm around mine as we walked beside each other. I could feel the glares and disgusted looks but we didn't care. It's like we were in our own bubble.

"I have a fast metabolism so everything I eat does nothing to my weight.", I made a sound of amazement as Jay flushed, clearly blushing.

"Well, I think our date went well, right?", Jay looked at me and nodded.

I took a good look at him and saw that he held two plushies in his empty hand and one wrapped around his neck. I chuckled and took the one from his neck, making him whine.

"Ah hyung, he's mine!"

I raised an eyebrow at him as he just continued reaching for the plushie as I held it above him, out of his reach.

"Say he's ours and I'll give it back.", I teased him.

Jay's cheeks flushed so red I swear he was about to explode.

"O-Okay, h-he's ours..now give it back...", he mumbled.

I smirked and lowered the plushie down as he snatched it from me, hugging it close to him. I chuckled at his adorableness and ruffled his hair.

"Come on, it's getting late. We should probably head home."

And we did. I drove Jay home, me holding his hand the whole ride there because I couldn't go a second without his touch. I stopped in front of his house and hesitantly let go of his hand and Jay looked at me with a big smile. I smiled back and reached out to caressed his cheek as he leaned into my touch.

"I really enjoyed the date, hyung.",

"Really? That's great. I really hoped you were not bored of me already.", I joked making Jay laugh heartily.

"I could never."

I leaned in and kissed his soft lips, hands playing with the tail of his hair. I was falling in love and fast. It was dangerous but I didn't care. I knew I had to return to the US in a month but I didn't care. All I care about is this cute boy that I'm kissing right now. We pulled away after awhile and leaned our foreheads against each other.

"Good night, Jay."

Jay chuckled and nodded.

"You too, hyung."

He left the car but not before pecking my lips one more time as I giggled at his cuteness. I waved to him as I made sure he got in safely. I sighed happily and started driving back to my house.

Maybe dating Jay Park isn't that bad.