― 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER NINE 」

― UPON ARRIVING AT the gym, Kunimi and Yahaba proceeded to tell the good news to their teammates.

Everyone was shocked. Their dream is slowly becoming a reality. 

Oikawa cheered, for his plan surprisingly worked out and got a positive result which caused him to go around bragging.

Iwaizumi couldn't believe Oikawa's plan actually worked now that they got a manager. Well, soon.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki were praying that the girl would accept being their manager.

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

"This is Hideki Jiromi, our third-year parliamentarian," Fuyuki introduced you to a male with messy neck-length dark hair paired with the same dark black eyes as the boy looked back at you with a kind smile.

"And this is Yuzu Hana and Midori Gin, our second-year committees and other members!" 

You smiled at the black haired-girl and the light-blue-haired girl.

"Hideki, Hana, Gin, this is L/N Y/N," Fuyuki clasped her hands together with a cheery smile. "Our soon-to-be president too, by the way."

"Finally nice to meet you, president!" Yuzu cheered. "Ya can call me Hana."

The other light-blue-haired girl gave you a simple wave along with a nod. "Midori Gin."

After introductions and such, you tapped Fuyuki on her shoulders, asking about the meeting to which she just replied with a shrug.

"Nothing! It's just to let you meet our complete council team!"

You blinked as she stared at you awkwardly, scratching her cheek in a nervous manner.

"Should we have lunch together?" Fuyuki asked after turning away from you, changing the subject. "We could get to know each other with our new member!"

Everyone immediately agreed, hyped to hang out and get to know you and other first-years more.

"Fuyuki is being smart and nice for once... They're all growing up..!" Hideki muttered as he wiped some tears that formed in his eyes which earned a protest from a red-face Fuyuki. Wasumi stood by also being dramatic, wiping imaginary tears as Chika patted their shoulders, telling them to calm down.

Keiko being the curious girl she is, decided to poke around the topic of Fuyuki being smart for once.

"I'm feeling very targeted right now..." Fuyuki trailed off as she covered her heated face.

"I could teach you some math if you'd like," Jin added to which Fuyuki snapped. "I heard you recently failed the quiz Akoki-sensei gave."

"Ah, that reminds me," Kenta suddenly spoke up. "Teach me too Masumi-chan!"

Chika sighed, calming the hyper squad then heading toward the cafeteria with the others trailing behind her like baby chicks.

During the eating session, you got to know more about the others.

You discovered that Fuyuki has average grades which amused you as you often saw her as a kind of smart one. She's also stupid and goofy at times.

You also found out that Wakumi and Kenta like to go around pranking their fellow classmates and friends. As expected of the mischievous second-year but Wakumi? He seemed like an okay student but he's actually very good at planning pranks and such.

While Hideki is the father figure of the group and obviously full of dad jokes.

The group was currently joking around here and there while eating as Chika sighed for the nth time and continued eating with a bored face, munching on her burger.

Hideki saw this and attempted to make her enjoy lunch and have fun by, of course, cracking a joke.

"Hikaru, whatchu got there?" He asked ignoring the laughters and shovings around him.

"Burger, do you need your eyes checked up?" Chika grumbled, annoyed.

"Well, do you know what colour a burger is?" Chika looked at him with an 'are you serious' look.

"Burgundy! LOL!" Chika left him to laugh at his own joke, looking away to crack the slightest smile.

Well, that's a wholesome lunch.

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER NINE ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

this chapter is just an introduction
to the other council members 
and kind of a filler

have a great day! stay hydrated
and take care <3!