Chapter 1 - "SAJIE"

*This book is for Wattpad readers only! NovelHD and teenfic has replicated some of my books with no permission or authority.This is stealing.

#novelhdsteals #notonovelhd #teenficsteals #shametoteenfic&novelhd

Above is how I pictured Vydra....
======================

"A sister is both your mirror -and your opposite."

In highschool, there is practically no limit on what you can try your hand at. In my case, no one was more surprised than me...

I signed myself up, accidentally, for something that took me in an uncanny direction. Lucky me, right?

It all started on the first day of my senior year. I remember waking up early to the sunlight's golden streams - so getting out of bed didn't take much convincing.

I stretched out, and gave myself a moment to shed the sleep of my brain, wipe the drool of my lips, rub my eyes a bit and to move to which I can focus on reality..

I was a freaking highschool senior!

One thought came in mind, highschool was awesome for the "in" kids and hell for the rest of us who are deemed average. I, was no doubtingly, vanilla - approximately average to be honest. I bit my lip with dread as awkwardness settled in.

Positive thoughts Vydra! Positive, positive, postive! I was having an inner monologue, coaxing myself to focus on the pros of my new situation.

One good thing about it, is I finally have the bedroom all to myself. I snickered selfishly, remembering I used to share the room with my sister, my impeccably flawless sister.

Actually, it's been months since she moved out. College, was the next chapter on her book. I hate to admit it, but when it comes to her, my emotions are mostly muddled. I like the idea of her not being around, but I also miss her - well, kinda. Its hard not to think about her since the four corners of our room echoed so much of our childhood memories. I mean that in the literal sense.

One wall is covered with our scribbles and drawings. I grunted, seeing that though I loved to draw it was a crime to do so. I had no talent for it. My attempt to sketch a frog looked more of roadkill.

So, my dreams of becoming a well renowned artist was down the drain in a matter of seconds.

Anyway, the room was quiet now. No annoying sibling to mercilessly comment on how I looked or start the day with mindless babble. Only an empty bed beside me.

That's what bothers me the most, admitting I miss her. Well, who wouldn't? The girl is a show stopper, she's the one you love and hate simultaneously. Trust me on that, I have a lot of experience.

The silky black hair that bounced with her movements, not a strand out of place - is eeriely beautiful. I think this was a product of her using the mane and tail shampoo for years - which she denies fully, by the way.

Her slender body is that of a model. It baffled me so much because her stomach is like a bottomless pit. Plus, she never works out. How unfair is that?

She also smelled of vanilla, our bedroom reaks of it.

Her eyes are piercing brown, lustrous and magnetic. Her smile, radient reflecting the warmth of her personality. I think you get the point, my sister is capital B - beautiful.

In a scale of 1 to 10, she'd probably be a 13. But I would never tell her that! Over my dead body.

She is my dad's golden child. Obviously. His eldest and favorite. Anyone would have guessed it. They would usually leave me out of things, they never tell me anything.