Chapter 7 - "World class douche"

*This book is for wattpad readers only! NovelHD and teenfic has replicated some of my books with no permission or authority.This is stealing.

#novelhdsteals #notonovelhd #teenficsteals #shametoteenfic&novelhd

I have a massive crush on Thomas Mcdonell, I think he' d play Taylers part well... This is how I picture him...
=====================

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"

Butterflies in the stomach, I know cliché right? But it was accurate. I was nervous. My stomach was fluttering, like how you feel when you ride a roller-coaster that takes a sudden dip.

It was hard to keep myself centered when I've become chemically unbalanced. My palms were sweaty and my breathing was hitching. Did I have a crush on him too? If I did, I have to admit I have fallen ill to the Tayler madness.

My mind was a shamble - it was the initial unparalleled rush that creates lovelorn teens, and I was suceptible to it. He approached me casually, sure-footed and proud.

His voice was silky - both confident and gentle. It was attractive, so much so I found it pleasant. But what he said next excluded all pleasantries.

"Let's make this easy, your not my type. For the council's sake lets keep appearances"  he muttered making sure no one over heard.

I frowned, the guy was impertinent! By the time I thought of a good comeback my dad spoke.

"There you are peanut. I see you and Tayler are getting along."

"Ofcourse, we are sir" Tayler responded before I could. He placed his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I elbowed him in protest but he held me even firmly.

"Vydra dear, your dad told us about your dreams and I suppose your tired of all the questions, but we are still in the process of figuring things out"  It was Mr.Blaylock, surprisingly his voice sounded concerned.

"Her dreams seem to be happening in the present ,we just have to find a way to get ahead of it, somehow"  Dad said.

"Before anything happens" Tayler's dad added.

The cluster of men began talking amongst themselves again ignoring me and Tayler. He still had his arms around me, I guess for show but he was getting on my nerves.

I shoved him a bit to let him know I was vexed. He didn't seem to mind, he might have found me amusing. I could see a devious smile form on his face. I narrowed my eyes in irritation. I could never win this, I said to myself. So, I did the crazy.

I mustered all the confidence I could. I decided to play Tayler's game. If I act like I was into him my dad's paternal instincs might kick in and call the whole thing off. He wouldn't allow some horn-dog to violate his youngest daughter. Plus, if that doesnt work out, I had nothing to loose. Our pack would benefit from the alliance. At the same time, getting the council off my back. This was a good thing, I thought. I was hoping, I did a better job in convincing myself though.

So, I set my plan in motion. Anxiously, I prayed hard that Tayler wouldn't detect how high strung I was. Still holding me in an almost embrace, I snaked my arm on his waist. He stiffened. He raised an eyebrow trying to decipher what I was up to.

"Hey dad, I'm heading upstairs, I need to do my homework" I bat my lashes at Tayler and smiled sweetly at my dad. Tayler must have been surprised since his hold of me loosened. Although his face didn't show any emotion I felt like he was entertained. This time, I was able to shrug him off.