Chapter 8 - "DETENTION"

*This book is for wattpad readers only! NovelHD and teenfic has replicated some of my books with no permission or authority.This is stealing.

#novelhdsteals #notonovelhd #teenficsteals #shametoteenfic&novelhd

This is what I think Soj would look like...
===========================

"What is it, I wonder, that they hope to Correct? I am what I am, irredeemably, irretrievably, implacably — as are most of my fellow desperadoes here."

That night, I didn't dream at all. I woke up before Sajie. She seemed surprised to see me awake and looking better. I told her nothing bothered my dreams last night. So, I was able to get tons of sleep. Finally. 

I was getting ready for school, when I bumped into my nightstand. This was nothing new, I am majorly clumsy. I picked up a small picture frame, I knocked over.

It was a picture of me taken when I was 12, I was holding a dog. It was a stray, I found in our backyard wondering about, its fur was soft and thick just like a cuddly stufftoy. I only had it for a week since my dad said he found its owner.

I was devastated. But thinking about it made me realize that things were more simple then than it is now. My thoughts started to wonder towards Aiden.

If he challenges Tayler, the alliance will break. How will the council even react to it? I decided to park the question when I saw Sajie scowling at me.

"Ahhrgg! I hate that picture!"  She said contemptuously, glaring at the picture I was holding.

"Why are you so hateful, even at 12 years old you still want to mock my appearance?" I grumbled.

"Im not talking about you, you idiot! Im talking about that!" She was pointing directly at the dog.

"What you hate dogs now?" I snapped back. I didnt know what her deal is, she never even saw the dog. She was at camp. So I was clueless where her agression was coming from.

She was even more annoyed when Adam walked in the room and began laughing. He was also staring at the picture. Was he laughing at me? What the hell... Was he huffing spray paint or something?

"Not you! Her!" Adam pointed at Sajie still laughing his heart out. Was there an inside joke that only Adam knew?

"That is not a flattering picture of me" Sajie implied on the picture I was holding. I gave them both a confused look. 

Adam started to explain. Apparently, the camp Sajie went to was a finishing school to learn all about the Eventide world. The last lesson was transformation. Sajie had no problem turning into a wolf, her problem was changing back to human form. It took her a little longer to figure it out when I found her in the backyard and adopted her as my dog.

I tried to stop myself from laughing, but I couldn't help it. I kinda felt happy that from all the insults I got from my sister I was able to get her back. I fed her dog food for a week. No wonder that dog was temper mental, it was my sister. It tried to bite me several times when I called it by its name.

"Pookie! Of all the names you had to name me Pookie!" Sajie blustered out.

"I was 12 what did you expect"  I said still laughing my ass off.

"Even dad thought it was funny and allowed you to treat me like a pet. The things I do for you guys" she said shaking her head.

All our laughter died down when my dad reminded me of the time and that I still had school. My sister, who promised she'd ask her other friends to look out for me arranged a carpool.