Chapter 3 - "Exasperated"

*This book is for wattpad readers only! NovelHD and teenfic has replicated some of my books with no permission or authority.This is stealing.

#novelhdsteals #notonovelhd #teenficsteals #shametoteenfic&novelhd

------

This is how I pictured Lorraine...
=========================

"People are supposed to fear the unknown, but ignorance is bliss when knowledge is so damn frightening."

I was running...

Sweat on my forehead. Out of breath, legs about to give out. I was screaming but no one could hear me, it was dark and the damp feeling of grass beneath my toes added to the eerie sensation I was getting. The vibe wasn't good at all. Where the hell was I?

I felt the cold breeze touch my cheeks, I'm definitely scared, scared that something, or someone might hurt me. It was a malevolent presence lurking around each corner. Every step heavy, like the weight of the world was on my shoulder.

Everywhere I turned, I knew it was stalking me. I was tired, but I had the urge to keep running, running for my life.

I was exhausted, my energy has been depleted as if my body could no longer function. Vitality being sucked out.

I rested against a big oak tree, trying to realize where I was. I looked around and found myself in a familair place. What was I doing here?

I was at a park not far from my house, my mother use to bring me and Sajie here when we were young. It's been 3 years since we lost her to cancer. The cloud of sadness never really left our family. The sorrow it brought is truly without measure. It left us numb and in denial.

The park did stand as a reminder of alot of warm memories with my mom but it couldn't shake the current situation I was in. I was in trouble, and the danger seemed to be getting closer. I knew any moment now it would catch up to me...

I can feel its eyes shooting razors at me, counting the seconds when it would strike. I could no longer move. Fatigue kicked in. I was drained. Frozen in place.

A sudden blow hit my chest. The movements were so fast for my eyes to focus. The assualt was too much to bare that I was paralyzed with fear and pain.
My body twirled and jerked as I hit the ground. I could smell the metallic scent of my blood. I was lying in a pool of it.

The wind made it impossible for me to breath, I was suffocating, my hands were clutching on to the dry leaves that were scattered around, I was dying, my throat was constricted unable to shout for help, I could hardly keep my eyes open until I felt another blow on my face.

Weirdly, I didn't feel a thing anymore...then with a sudden jolt, I was being shaken violently.

I woke up with an ear splitting scream...

"Jesus, Vydra! I think I'm deaf now!" Sajie huffed.

"Have you gone insane?"

I pivoted and finally, my eyes were wide open, I saw my sister holding a pillow, tilting her head in question.

"I had a nightmare" I said unsteadily.

"Whatever! You do realize that your going to be late. Dad has been waiting for you in the car." My sister said dismisingly.

I quickly got to my feet and took a good long look at my room and at my sister. I never expected a dream could manifest so much unpleasant emotion.

"Whats wrong with you?"