chapter 10

"our first adventure together!"

belle's pov!

"um hello, is this tony stark?", i asked slowly.

"yeah it is, oh wait, this is belle speaking right?"

"the one and only."

"well, hi. what did that rascal do? did he escape? i told you guys we shouldn't of left lo-"

then tony's voice suddenly got muffled and there was a series of shuffling and a couple shushes at the other end of the line.

"hey um, nevermind that ruckus. it's just the boys. what's the matter, belle?", nat's voice said through the phone.

"everything's okay actually. i just called in to ask if it's okay if i bring chaos to the park or not.", i explained slowly.

"ohhh, that's all? well, i don't see why not, uh just make sure you keep a close eye on him though. he had a few past records of running away.", nat said.

"will do, nat. also how's london treating you all?"

"psh, tony is already wooing the british with his usual cocky charisma,

and steve fits well with the whole old-fashioned polite people here.

bruce slept, alot.

clint took most of the time shopping for souvenirs.

and thor, he's got women fawning over him, and as much as the big guy likes attention i can tell he's getting fed up.

and me? aside from the wussy men who are scared to flirt with me, i've been enjoying the champagne here.", she said, listing it off one by one.

"that sounds exciting, for most of you. as for thor, tell him i told him to have fun with it.", i snickered.

"i'll tell him, but anyways, i might have to hang up, the paparazzi are following us.", she said in a serious tone.

"okay, well stay safe and goodbye.", I said hanging up soon after.

"i don't know if you heard that chaos, but we can go to the park! cmon, we're gonna have one fine afternoon stroll.", i said excited.

chaos seemed a bit interested, which was good. that's all i need, just a little bit of enthusiasm.

"i'm going to change into something more fitting for the weather. wait here.", i placed a small kiss on top of his head and went into my room.

i decided on wearing a light brown trench coat and a white v neck, with black jeans.

i also grabbed a deep green scarf i found in my wardrobe that i don't recall ever wearing, or owning as a matter of fact.

hm, maybe it was a gift from someone or a birthday present.

the scarf is made out of high quality cotton, judging from how otherworldly soft it is.

i opened my door and went out and grabbed my bag, and slipped my boots on.

i turned to kneel down and scoop chaos up in my arms.

"hope you're just as excited as i am for our first adventure together.", i said, grinning at him as i unlocked my front door and stepped out of my home. 

author's note:

the gif don't make sense but just pretend it does.
i gave up :D