my thanks and future plans

"wrappin' it up!"

"wrappin' it up!"

hello everyone,

if you've read the last chapter, you'd know that i have said that, that was the final chapter.

and it was the final chapter,

the final chapter of furry feelings!!

74 pages in my document, 23,051 words, many hours of procrastination....

*insert clapping sound effects*

but anyways i shall put forth my thanks.

i'd like to thank my friend, which i'm not even sure if you wanted me to mention your username or even name, so you will know on your own when you read this. thanks for convincing me to post this story, even if i did take a few weeks before putting your advice into action.

on the night of july 15, i opened my laptop and with some impulse confidence and excitement started a new story. i slept at 4 a.m. that day. but it was worth it.

thanks for supporting me, with your comments and our lil celebrations through zoom and zepeto. i appreciate it alot, man.

i also want to dedicate it to the friend i gave my story to read without telling her at all that this was my story. i hope you found my story interesting, bro. i would've told you sooner but i was s h y.

also that other friend i just told of how the existence of my story today, i'm so sorry, i didn't tell you sooner, clearly i have mad anxiety issues about people i know finding out about my little secret :D 

i wanna thank the people who's read this, or even tapped it out of pure curiosity and ended up being tangled in my little world. thank you for your time, faith and patience in me. i do hope that furry feelings fed you well.

i want to thank people who's voted on my stories too! y'all are the purest, because i never even mentioned once to vote. for in my own experience of reading fics, i don't even vote that much for other people. it's just, you tend to forget to vote. but you guys, you all, voted initiatively, and i'd mention your names, but i'm sure you know who you are. thanks so very much for that, and i just wanted to let you all know that your votes didn't go unnoticed by me. highly appreciated, ma homies. (oh gosh pls stop me from using gen z stuff-)

for the lot of you who commented, your comments do make me happy and make my day. thanks for that too :)

anyways, i have reached the part where i talk about loelle's potential future.

will there be a sequel? yes, i will try to write it down, i have the draft all set, i just need someone to kick me into working to start it.

how many books will there be in this potential loelle series? two, three to a stretch. i planned there to be three, but two is likely.

why are you starting a new book? one, i am aware that furry feelings still very much feel like a testing the waters first thing, and honestly it was. two, i needed a new title, since there isn't much you can do with a furry title. three, i need a new place to start, and furry feelings feels so special and innocent and pure, that i just feel like i need to move her to another phase completely different but still her, in a different level.

where will the next book take place? spoiler alert, i'm gonna take this to asgard. i'm taking us all to asgard, so pack up your bags, we're going for a long while.

other small facts is, i hope you paid attention to a few small easter eggs i added in book 1, for they will appear in book 2.

book 2 will take place maybe 3-4 years after book 1.

and at that time gap, loki and and belle will be creating a huge fallout between themselves. why? because i love slowburns and this is fun to me-

loelle's journey just got to a whole new level, and i do hope i will be able to tell this story as good as i envisioned it to be, while having fun too of course.

that was the main goal, to have fun with it, and i hope you all have a bit of fun with reading this as well.

okay that's it for now.

wait the bonus chapters!

AH YES. THE BONUS CHAPTERS.

a little change of schedule.

after many minutes of pondering about it, i thought maybe i'll just move the bonus chapters to the beginning of book 2, something like a prologue that last like say 4 chapters-

because obviously there will be a time gap, i mean belle's 18 in this story- i feel as if if i wanted them to be a thing least make them older. and yk, to some extent, wiser. make them ready for something more!

and these extra chapters are like filler chapters giving you info on what's happening in that past few years. so putting them on the other book seemed more fitting

anyways, thanks for reading, if you read all that. my ramblings are getting longer by the minute- thanks, and with that i'll say, we'll see each other again very soon. goodbye and good day!