Info, Meet Kozume Miki

Character info

Name: Kozume Miki

Age: 15

Appearance: He has extremely sensitive skin so he bruises easily, can't put anything on his face for fear of breaking out and gets chemical burns from things other people touch without a second thought. Miki has pastel pink hair that's always shaggy and unkempt due to lack of access to a bath or shower. There are some clumps missing near his neck where people have grabbed it. His eyes are so black you can't make out the pupil from the iris. 

Background: Miki was born to Furuya Megumi and her boyfriend Kozume Riku. Their relationship broke down due to their all consuming drug addictions when Miki was only 5 years old. He was raised by his grandmother (Dad's mother), Yua, who had the same quirk as him.

Quirk: Cupid's Gaze 

A quirk that allows the user to control another person's body through verbal commands. Its activated by the user activating it while making eye contact. It creates a theoretical 'hook and line' that the user utilizes to control the person. Regardless of how long or short the user holds the others consciousness under their control the 'line' will remain there for at least half an hour. This makes the user easy to overwhelm and prone to headaches. 

The quirk was named Cupid's Gaze because of the pink heart shaped symbol that appears in the users eye while controlling someone.  

Ambition: He doesn't really have one. One week, he's determined to stay alive and keep the memory of his grandmother with him, the next he doesn't care if he freezes to death outside.