26: Well You See....

"What the fuck?" Dabi said, brows furrowing at the sight in front of him. There was a pink haired child, a sleep deprived purple freak and holy fucking shit was that Shoto? 

"Dabi!" Toga said, launching herself into his arms. "I thought you went out?" She asked innocently. 

"I decided not to. Got too worried about out little captive here." He said, looking between Toga and the other three teens in the room. "Toga?". 

"Mm-hmm?" 

"Are you going against Shigaraki and freeing the U.A brat?" "Yeah, if we can get the locks undone sometime this century that is.". 

"I'm trying." Shoto grumbled. Although Hitoshi had relinquished control the moment Dabi entered the room, the half and half teen was still trying to free Bakugou, who was still silent as Miki hadn't stopped using his quirk yet. 

Flames flickered on Dabi's skin and Miki jumped into action, staring the villain down. 

Dabi's brain wasn't at all like Stain's. It didn't take twists and turns or make him feel like he was being drowned in his own blood. 

That doesn't mean feeling Dabi's mind was a pleasant experience. 

It was hard to keep control. The villain was tugging him in one direction, trying to free himself while Bakugou did the same in the opposite direction. Miki had a headache. 

"Melt the locks off!" Hitoshi whisper-yelled. Toga walked back over to the door and locked it again, swiping the extra key from Dabi's pocket for safe keeping. 

Shoto nodded and immediately got to work. "Toshi..." Miki slurred, his body feeling physically weak after trying to hold both the hero student and the villain for just a few minutes. "I can't hold Bakugou much longer. Hurts.".

"Its okay, I'll take him." The older teen assured him. Miki nodded and relinquished control of the angry blonde, who started screaming through his gag pretty soon after. 

Because the damn victim himself wouldn't shut the hell up, Hitoshi got him to respond to a question pretty easily. Now the strain was more manageable for both the teens. 

"Its not working." Shoto said, looking up from the chains he was trying to melt, "My fire isn't hot enough and the ice isn't cold enough to shatter it either.". 

"I can fix that." Miki said, turning to Dabi. "Melt the locks off. Don't hurt Bakugou while you do it." He ordered. The villain hesitated, a true testament to how strong his willpower was, but eventually walked over and activated his quirk. 

Within 10 minutes the chains had all be broken and Hitoshi asked Bakugou to carefully step towards them, avoiding the shrapnel. 

Suddenly, there was a thud from the other side of the bar. It sounded like there was shouting from multiple parties. 

"Everyone out the window! Bakugou first." Hitoshi said urgently rushing over to the door, propping himself against it. 

Bakugou clambered through the window on his injured limbs, followed closely by Toga, then Miki, then Shoto then Hitoshi. They chose to leave Dabi frozen in the room. Once they were far enough away, Miki could relinquish control, but he clearly wasn't on their side and they couldn't risk it. 

The shouting didn't stop. In fact, there was more noise outside. Miki was pretty sure he saw a police car. 

They scampered out into the alleyway and back towards the restaurant. "We're going to the nearest police station, got that?" Hitoshi said as they ran at top speed towards the car. They weren't the only one's running. Everyone on the street seemed to be panicking, probably because of all the commotion at the bar. There were gunshots going off, as more sirens approached. 

Miki threw himself into the driver's side door while Himiko, Shoto and Bakugou crammed themselves into the back. Previously Miki had thought his pops had a pretty big car, now it seemed small. 

Hitoshi quickly got into the passenger side door and slammed his door behind him. Miki didn't hesitate to peel out of the parking spot and down the street at a speed one would consider well over the limit. 

"Why the fuck were you guys so slow?!" Bakugou shouted, glaring at Hitoshi and Shoto in particular. 

"We got there as soon as we could, okay? It hasn't even been a day!" Hitoshi shouted back followed by a mumble of 'ungrateful brat'. 

"Ungrateful?" Bakugou bellowed "Being helped out when you're kidnapped is the bare minimum, not something you should be complimented for, extra!". 

Miki couldn't help it and laughed with relief. The traffic was thinning out at they moved towards where the gps said a police station was, so he was confident they'd make it without getting caught. 

For once everything seemed to be going okay. 

-------- ------- ------ ------- ------ ------- ------- -------- 

"What do you mean, he's not here?" Endeavor asked, staring at the empty restraints. 

"I mean, he's not here. And one of the league members is absent as well." All Might repeated for what felt like the 7th time. It was obvious Bakugou had been there, but he obviously wasn't anymore. 

The no.1 hero looked around the room for a few moments. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something shine. He knelt down and picked it up, showing it to Endeavor. "Young Bakugou wasn't one for jewelry.". 

Endeavor stiffened as his flames grew in size. "But my son is, and that's one of his." He said simply, letting that information sit. All Might took a deep breath and pulled out his phone to call Midoriya. 

"Is there any chance young Bakugou is with you? Young Todoroki as well?" He asked, shocking the teen on the other end of the line. "No, he's still captive as far as I know." Midoriya answered, very confused, "And I haven't spoken to Todoroki since yesterday.". 

"Thank you then, young Midoriya." He said before hanging up the phone. Endeavor all but growled at him. "Now what?" He asked, audibly frustrated. All Might just put a hand up to stop Endeavor as he dialed another number. 

"Eraserhead!" He said in his usual positive voice, "Is there any chance your boys are missing?". Endeavor couldn't hear the other side of the conversation this time, but he could see All Might's shocked expression. 

Eventually he thanked Eraserhead and hung up. "Your son's homeroom teacher is missing both his sons, who know young Todoroki, and his car. I think we can both infer what this means.". 

Enveavor nodded reluctantly. What the hell had Shoto gotten himself into?

It was at that moment the villains in the other room dissolved. 

------- ------- ------- ------- ------ ------- ------ ------- 

Bakugou and Himiko started to dissolve into back dust causing Hitoshi to shout. Miki felt Dabi tug hard on his bond, causing him to lose vision for a second. His brain roared with a searing, white hot pain. 

The car skidded and hit the curb, luckily not killing any of the three remaining passengers. Miki lost control of Dabi and clutched his head when the pain of the reverb rammed through his skull. 

He supposed adding 'car accident' to the list of 'fucked up shit that's happened in my life' would be fun. 

------------------------------------------------------------

How's it hanging?

Okay so never ever let your parents force you to roof a shed because you're small and can fit on the roof. Seriously, don't. It was hell. 

Weirdly enough I never thought Home would be this long a fic. I just figured it would end around 20 ish chapters but no, the muse demands I write more. Are you guys getting bored or still interested in what's going on?