~4~

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad." Harry read on the letter. "Could we find all this in London?" I ask. "Well, if you know where to look." Hagrid says, smirking.

We then entered a place called, 'The Leakey Cauldron' nobody seemed to noticed it except for us. When we walked in, the man behind the counter greeted, "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping these two here buy their school supplies." Harry said, pointing to me and Harry.

The man then looked at us in awe, "Bless my soul. It's the Potter Twins."He beamed. The whole pub went silent, then chatter of excitment filled the room. "Welcome back, Potters, Welcome back." He beamed. "Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter and Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting both of you at last." Another beamed as well. More people came to shake our hands.

"Lilianne and H-Harry Potter. C-Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you both." Stuttered a man, he was wearing a purple turban on his head.

" Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Kids, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid said. "Oh, nice to meet you." We both said, sticking our hand out, But he just looks at our heads and hesitatingly refuses.

" F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you both need it, e-eh, Potters? Heheh." He says, stuttering again. "Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh." Hagrid says. "Goodbye" Me and Harry say together. And with that we left.

We went to the back room of the place and stopped in front of a brick wall. "See kids, you're famous." Hagrid says. "But why are we famous, Hagrid?" "All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?" Me and Harry ask. 

"I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you both that, Kids" He replied.

He then taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically move and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street fulled with witches and wizards of all ages, running around.

"Welcome, Potters, to Diagon Alley." Hagrid says while smiling. We then started to walk around.

" Here's where you'll both get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry." I look to my right to see Harry admiring everything around us.

"It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, it's the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet." I hear someone say.

"But, Hagrid, how are we going to pay for all this? We haven't got any money." I say. "Well, there's your money, Lily. Gringotts." Hagrid says, pointing to a tall, white marble building. "Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts." He says, proudly.

We went inside the place and walked down a shiny aisle, passing by little creatures working on their desks.

"Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?" Harry asks. Hagrid replies, " They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me." 

When we approached the front desk, hagrid cleared his throat to get the attention of the goblin in front of us. "The Potter twins wishes to make a withdrawal." The goblin then looks at us, "And does the Potter twins have their key?" He asks. "Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. There's the little devil. Hagrid says, pulling out a golden key and putting it on the desk. "Oh, and there's something else as well." He says, taking out a letter. 

 "Professor Dumbledore gave me this." He says, giving the letter to the goblin "It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which." He whispers. "Very well." The goblin response.