~12~

"I need to go, I've got detention." I said and left Harry to head to Professor Snape's class. Once I entered, Draco was already there talking to Snape about something. "Am I late, Sir?" I questioned. "No, just take a seat Ms. Potter." He said.

I did as he said and glared at Draco before sitting, a desk from him. Snape spoke, "You both will be doing some lines for me." I got out a piece of parchment and a pen. "What do you want us to write?" Draco asked. "I must not pass notes during class." Snape stated. "How many times?" I asked. "10. You have an hour." and with that he left Draco and I alone.

I was a bit confused why he was making us write so little, but I didn't complain. We both finished quickly and placed the piece of parchment on his desk with still about 57 minutes left. "Are you mad at me?" Draco asks. I turn to face him, "Yes, actually." I respond. "Why?"

"Because of the way you acted during flying lessons. I thought you were different, but apparently you care about your reputation more than you do about our friendship. You are too desperate to keep it. I try my best to show Harry and the others that you are not like other Slytherins, but now I guess i'm wrong." He looks at me, sad and hurt. "I'm sorry, I truly am." He spoke. He came up to me and took my hand which made butterflies fill my stomach. "Please forgive me." He begged.

My face softened at his statement. Why is it so hard to be mad at him? It feels almost impossible to glare at him or roll my eyes. The weird feeling comes back too when I saw him when I entered. I spoke, "Okay, I forgive you. But please try to be nice to Harry and his friends." He smiled and said, "Fine. I'll try." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me in a hug. I hugged him back and we both just enjoyed the moment for a while.

I pulled away and asked, "So, what did Ron tell you this morning?" He looked nervous when I asked. Why did he and Ron both get nervous when I ask the same question. "It's nothing important, just told me off." He spoke. "He seems to fancy you." He said with what sounded like a bit of jealousy.

"Hermione said the same thing. To be honest, I highly doubt he does." I said. "Why do you say that?" Draco asks. "Why would he want to be with me?" "And why not? Your an amazing person, Lily. Whoever doesn't like you is either crazy or has bad taste." Those words made me smile. "Do you... fancy him?" Draco asks, nervously.

I thought about it for a moment. "No." I stated. "Do you fancy anyone?" He questioned. "I'm not really sure." I answer truthfully. "What about you?" I question him. Draco seemed to have tensed up. "N-No, I don't." He stuttered. "I know your lying. Is it Pansy?" I asked. He grimaced at the words. "Ew! No, not that Pug face Parkinson!" He spat.

I laughed a bit, "Then who is it?" "It's not important." Draco said, trying to end the conversation. "Come on Draco, tell me." I spoke. He just shook his head. I walked up to him and started touching his hair. "Stop that." He said, trying to fix his hair. "Not until you tell me." I responded. He jumped forward and started tickling me. "Stop please! Truce!" I laughed out.

"Fine, truce." He laughed with me. I stopped laughing and looked him in the eyes for a bit. I never really noticed how handsome Draco is. His gray eyes were stunning, the way he slicked back his platinum blonde hair was amazing, and the fact that he acts differently around me meant something, I just don't know what. But the weird thing is... The feeling I fell for Draco, I also feel for Fred even though we haven't talked to each other much.

I snapped back to reality and spoke, "So, tell me about yourself. Who is Draco Malfoy?" I asked. "Well, I come from a very rich and powerful pure blood family. Who, for generations, has been in Slytherin. My mother is a nice woman, sometimes, and my father..."

Draco stopped and looked down. "Is a man who works for the ministry of magic, who works non stop... and thinks blood status is everything. He raised me to think like that too." He finished and placed his hands on the desk. "You don't act prejudice to me." I said, placing my hands on his and smiled. He blushed a little and spoke, "So it's your turn to tell me about yourself. Who is Lilianne Potter?"