~16~

The next morning, I was in the great hall twirling my fork on the plate. "You have to eat something. At least an apple." Emma insisted. "Emma's right, you need your strength." Isabella agreed. Emily, Emma's older sister, walked up to the table. She was the older sister of my best friend so of course we were friends. "Hi Lily, just wanted to wish you a good luck for today's game." She said. "Thanks Emily. Will you be cheering me on?" I asked. "Of course." She beamed and left.

Draco then walked into the hall. "You have to eat something." Isabella said as Draco sat down beside me. "What's going on?" He asked. "Lily won't eat anything." Emma spoke. "I'm just not hungry." I said. "You need to eat something." Draco insisted.

He grabbed my fork and grabbed some food. "What are-" I was interrupted by Draco feeding me. "You're not eating by yourself, so I'll have to feed you." He said, feeding me another bite. I turned to my friends who were smirking and I blushed.

Draco then feed me some more. I then heard an owl screech. I turned to see mine and Harry's owl come in with two large packages and dropped them on both on our table. 'What's this? I never get mail." I stated. I looked around and saw Professor Snape petting Bella and smirked at me.

"Well, open it." Isabella beamed.  I did as she said and saw an amazing broom. "The Nimbus 2000." Emma said in awe. "I thought first years weren't allowed to have their own brooms." Isabella said.  Draco spoke up, "Well this is probably an acception because she's on the Quidditch team."

I picked up the broom and looked over at Harry's table and saw that he got one too. "Ready Potter?" Flint said. "I guess I'll have to be." I responded. "Let's go." The team and I made our way down to the field, waiting for the game to start.

I was very nervous and Flint seemed to have noticed. "Nervous Potter?" He asked. "A bit." "Don't worry. I was like that in my first game too." "What happened." I questioned. "I don't know. I woke up in the hospital wing three weeks later." He finished. Then it was time to go out on the field.

I walked up and mounted on my broom then took off in the sky. I took a lap around the field once then took my position as the crowd  cheered. Then the Gryffindor team came out and I saw Harry. He flew up to me and said, "Good luck, princess." I smiled. "You too."

He flew back to his side of the field. Then I saw Fred and George. I made eye contact with Fred and he winked. I shook my head and told myself, 'Focus Lily.' The announcer spoke from the tower. "Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!! The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game." The crowd cheered.

Madam Hooch then spoke, " Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." She stopped and glared at the Slytherin players. She blew her whistle and threw the quaffle in the air. "The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." The announcer said.

I immediately caught the quaffle and went quickly to the Gryffindor's goal. Two of their chasers charged at me, but I quickly dodged them causing them to crash into each other. A bludger came at me but I spun out of my way. I look behind me to see Fred with a smirk on his face. 'Good one Potter.' He mouthed to me. I giggled a bit. "GO LILY GO!" I hear Draco cheer for me. I smiled at him as I pass by.

I flew to the goal and threw the quaffle, making it in. "Lilianne Potter scored! 10 points to Slytherin! Lily is really pretty isn't she. Anyone could fall for her." The announcer called. I laughed at what he said at the end. Slytherin cheered and my friends from Gryffindor, of course.

"Whoa! Slytherin, new game plan. Get the quaffle to Miss Potter!" Flint directed. Miss? Why is he calling me miss? "YOU GOT THIS SWEETIE!" I heard Draco cheer again, causing me to blush hearing him call me 'sweetie' out loud for everyone to hear.  I still smiled at him as I went for the quaffle. They tossed me the ball and I threw it in the goal, again. "YES GO SWEETIE GO!"Draco yelled, I giggled a little at his actions.

"10 points to Slytherin again! Made by the lovely Lilianne Potter! She really is amazing!" The announcer spoke. I scored a couple more times. "Another 10 points to Slytherin! Miss Potter is on fire!" Miss? Again? I smirked, hearing the crowd chant my name.  Then I saw Harry's broom go crazy. I looked around to see Professor Snape not breaking eye contact with Harry's broom.

"Hermione! Snape is jinxing the broom!" I shouted. She nodded and went off to do something. A moment later, Harry gained control over his broom again and took off after the snitch. I kept playing the game until I saw Harry hit the ground.

It looked like he was going to be sick. Then he threw up the golden snitch. "He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" The announcer called.  Madam Hooch blew her whistle and spoke, "Gryffindor wins!"

I looked at Harry and clapped, I mean he is my brother after all. I flew down, got off my broom and ran to him. "Congrats Harry." I said. "Thanks. You did absolutely amazing! If I didn't catch the snitch, I think we would have lost." He joked and I giggled.

I saw the Weasley twins run up to me. "Congratulations Potter." George said. "Yeah, I told you we would crush you." Fred joked. I giggled. "Congrats to you guys also." I said, hugging both of them. I could feel Fred tense up a bit but I just ignored it. I finally let go. I looked up at the stands and saw Draco who had a disappointed look on his face. I caught his eye and he smiled at me. I smiled back. "Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said. I got on my broom and flew to him.

"Enjoy the game?" I questioned. "It would have been better if we won." Draco responded. "We'll win next time." I said. "If you keep playing like you did, we most definitely will. You were on fire!" Draco beamed. "Thanks." I giggled. "If you keep cheering me on like that, I might keep playing Quidditch for a while." I smirked and he laughed a bit.

Draco leaned on the rail and kissed my cheek. "Good game Potter." He smirked and left.  "Now it was, Malfoy." I whispered to myself. I was blushing like crazy, smiling like an idiot to myself about what just happened. 

"Hey Lily, Come down!" I heard someone shout from the field. I flew down and got off my broom. "Yeah? What's up?" "We were wondering if-" "You wanted to hang out with us?" Fred and George said, finishing each others sentences.

"Sure. Why not." I said. They both took my hand and led me inside the castle. We then stopped in front of a painting with a lady on it. I stayed behind the twins incase she could see me. "Password?" The lady asked. "Caput Draconis." The twins said, at the same time. 

"Wait.. Is that a Slytherin!? No. No filthy Slytherins allowed inside!" She said. I felt kinda bad that she was being mean about Slytherins. I frowned, looking at the ground. "Actually guys, I feel a bit tired, I'm gonna go back to my room and sleep. I'll see you guys around." I smiled, still kinda sad. 

I turned around and felt a hand grab mine. "Wait. Are you sure you don't want to come in? We could distract her while you sneak in." Fred said, worried. I just smiled and said, "I'm sure Fred. Maybe next time." I said, letting go of his hand and walked back to the common room.

When I got in, everyone looked at me with a smile. 'You were amazing Potter!' 'Good moves out there Miss Potter.' I heard. I rushed to my room and took a nap.