~9~

"Look, she already wants to do magic." dad smiled. I was waving around his wand. "How did she get your wand?" Mum questioned. "The same way your son got yours." Harry was waving around Mum's wand. "Sneaky little Slytherin." I flick the wand and Dad's glasses flew off. 

"Strong enough to use it like a Gryffindor."  Dad laughs, picking up his glasses and putting them back on. Our parents then looks at us. "Though no matter what house you are in, we will love you forever."  Dad says, picking me up.

"We promise, princess."

Then I woke up.

I opened my eyes and smiled. I got up and put on my uniform and my accessories. Once I got my tie on, I woke up the rest of my friends. "Guys, wake up. It's almost time for breakfast." They all groaned and got up and got ready then we went to the great hall.

I saw Draco once I've entered, he was saving me a seat. "Lily, over here!" He called, motioning me to come over to him. I walked to him and sat down. "Did you have a good night?" He asks. "More than good, I had the most wonderful dream." I beamed. "Well not really dream, more like a flashback of a memory." "What was it about?" He asks. "Well, my parents-" "Dracyyy!!" squealed a girl. It was Parkinson. "Hello Parkinson." Draco said, annoyed.

~Flash back~

After I bumped into Fred, I bumped into another girl. She had short black hair. "Watch where you're going loser." She spat. "Oh, uh, sorry." I said. She took a closer look at me then gasped. "Oh my Merlin! You're Lilianne Potter! I'm so sorry for calling you a loser." "It's okay." I said. "What's your name?" I asked. "Pansy, Pasny Parkinson." She answered. "Lily! Come on!" I heared someone shout. I looked behind Pansy and It was Hermione. "I'll be right over!" I shouted back.

"Your talking with that mudblood? How crazy. I don't think you should be friends with someone like her. Just leave her and come with me." She said, sticking her hand out. "No thanks, I think I can tell who I should be friends with." With that I left her.

~Flashback done~

She then looked at me and glared. "You." She spat. "Me." I said, sarcastically. "So anyways, back to what you were saying." Draco says to me. "Why are you talking to her Dracy, she may be famous, but she's still a filthy half-blood." Parkinson snapped.

"Don't call her that Parkinson, and don't call me that stupid name, we are not even friends, It's Malfoy to you." Draco snapped. "Why are you defending her. You come from a powerful pureblood family. You don't need to hang out with a low life like her." Parkinson said. I glared at her.

"Stop calling her names. She's perfect just the way she is and she is far from being a low life." Draco defended. I smiled at the fact that he was defending me. Parkinson glared at me and got up, " Don't think this is over, Potter." She spat. "Sod off pug face" I spat back. She scoffed and left the hall.

"Don't listen to her Lily, she doesn't know what she's talking about." Draco said. I turned to him and hugged him. He hugged back. "Thank you, for everything you said." I thank him. "I meant every word I said." Draco replied. I pulled back a little to face him. I looked at him in the eye for a moment.

~Draco POV~

I realize how close we are and blushed. Wait... I blushed? What is this girl doing to me? I am a Malfoy. She's a halfblood, but she's more than that. What in the Merlin am I thinking? Why is it when I'm around her butterflies fill my stomach and I get this wierd feeling in my heart.

She's so beautiful though, I'm not going to lie. Her black hair flows so perfectly, the way her brown orbs shine in the light and her smile is so bright, it makes my whole day. And don't think I didn't notice the two Weasleys staring at her last night. I don't know why but seeing that made my chest knot with anger. What is this feeling? "Lily!" We both heard and we both jerked our heads to it.

~Back to Lily's POV~

I heard my name and turned to see Harry walking towards me with Hermione and Ron. He came up to me and pulled me away from Draco. He stood up and pulled me next to him. "Harry, what the hell!?" I snapped. "I told you to stay away from Malfoy." He replied. 

"You don't get to decide that, I do." Harry turned and glared at Draco which he returned. "Stay away from my sister, Malfoy." Harry spat. He grabbed my arm and dragged me away. I turned back at Draco with a dissapointed look. Why didn't he allow me to sit with Draco. He's really nice to me, but Harry's too blinded by hatred to see that.

~Draco POV~

I watched as Lily was being taken away from me. She looked back at me one last time before she contiued to get dragged away by her brother. I noticed Weasley was still here. "What do you want, Weaslebee." I spat. "Stay away from her Malfoy, she's mine. Don't try to take her from me." He spat.

That's when I realized what feeling I have for her is. It was love and he's trying to take that away from me. I won't let him. Lily is mine and mine only. She is forever mine. "No she's mine, Weasley. Don't think you have a chance with her . As long as I'm here, you will never be hers." I spat. What would my father think about me falling for the Lilianne Potter. He left after that and went back to the Gryffindor table and sat across her and Potter.

~Back to Lily's POV~

I grabbed an apple and bit into it. Then Ron came and sat across from me. "Where have you been?" Hermione asks. "Setting malfoy straight." He said proudly. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Honestly, you didn't even give him a chance. You have no right to hate him so much." I defended. "Why are you defending him?" Harry questioned.  "Because there's more to him then you think there is." I snapped at them. "Come on Hermione, Let's go to class." I said, grabbing my bag and left to class.

Once I got there, I sat next to Hermione. "Do you like Malfoy?" Hermione whispers. "Why do you ask?" I whisper back. "Come on Lily, Answer the question." "No, we are just friends and it's only the first day." I thought about it for a moment then started doing the assignment on the board. 

Half way through class, Harry and Ron came bursting through the door. "Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron said and Harry nodded. Then the cat on the front desk hopped off and turned into McGonagall before landing.

"That was bloody brilliant." Ron beamed. She spoke, "Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way one of you might be on time." Harry then spoke up, "We got lost." " Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She finishes.

Ron sat on the other side of me and Harry sat next to him. "What did you say to Draco this morning?" I whisper to Ron. "I-It was nothing. D-Don't worry a-about it." He stuttered. I looked at him confused, but I just shook my head and let it go. 

A/N:

Hi guys! I won't be uploading that much because school is starting tom for me. Love you guys!

-Author XOXO