~7~

"S-Sorry.." I said, stuttering over my words. "No, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said. I looked up to meet warm, brown eyes. Then I recognized him... He's one of the Weasley twins.

"Y-Your Lilianne Potter" He says. I look down at my neck and saw my scar, uncovered.

"Uhh yeah, but you can call me Lily." I say, extending my hand out for a hand shake. He shakes my hand, and says, "Fred, Fred Weasley." I blushed a bit when he took my hand but It quickly went away.

"Nice to meet you-" I say, getting cut off. "Hey Freddie! What's taking so long?" Someone says, behind him.

The guy then puts his arm around Fred. "Oh, Lily, This is my twin brother, George." Fred says. "Lily- Like the Lily Potter?" George asks. "Yup." I respond, smiling.

"Well, I better be going, I have some friends waiting for me." I say, leaving. "Bye Lily!" I hear the twins shout behind me.

I got back to the compartment and sat down where I was seated a moment ago. "What took you so long sis?" I hear Harry ask. "Oh,uh, I bumped into Ron's twin brothers." I respond. He just nodded and went back to his conversation with Ron.

For the rest of the train ride, I read my book and talked with Hermione.

-

Hermione, Ron, Harry and I got off the train and were greeted by a familiar voice. "Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Hagrid announces. "Hey Hagrid." Harry and I say with a smile. "Hello Harry, Lily." He smiles back.

I shared a boat with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. I looked down at the water, it looks so beautiful shining in the moonlight. "Lily, look." Harry said, pointing. "Woah." I gasped. We stopped on the other side of the lake. "Here, let me help you up." Ron said, offering his hand for help. I took it and stepped out of the boat. "Thank you." I smiled. Ron blushed and continued.

Hermione nudged me which caused my attention to go to her. She gave me a quick eyebrow raise. "What?" I questioned. "I think he fancies you." Hermione whispered. "I highly doubt that, plus we just met. Come on let's go." I said, finishing the conversation. We caught up with harry and Ron. We entered the castle and walked up a flight of stairs. At the top of it was dark green robes and a witch hat.

When everyone reached her, she spoke, "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup-"

"Trevor!" Yelled a boy, who I assumed was Neville. He then looked up to see McGonagall, I could tell he felt embarrassed so he sunk back into the crowd. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She finished and left.

" It's true then, what they're saying on the train. The Potter Twins has come to Hogwarts." Said by a boy with platinum blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. He approached Harry. "I assume your Harry. Where's your sister?" He asks. "That would be me." I spoke up. When turned, our eyes met. It felt like the whole world just froze and It was just me and him. My heart felt...strange.

Draco's POV

I turned to meet a pair of the most beautiful brown eyes. It felt like the whole world froze for a moment. What is this feeling? I feel...odd. After about 3 seconds that felt like forever, I spoke.

Back to Lily's POV

"Well, well, the pleasure is all mine." The boy smirked. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, causing me to blush but I just gave it a smile. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He said, nodding to the goons. "And I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy" Draco introduced. Ron stiffled a laugh at his name. Draco quickly turned his head towards Ron.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley." Draco spat. "Well, soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He says, extending his hand towards Harry. He looked at it then looked back up and spoke, "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks."

Draco then turned to me, "What about you, sweetheart?" He said. I glanced at Harry, then looked at Draco's hand. I need to find out what the feeling was I felt a moment ago. I looked up at Draco and smiled, taking his hand and was about to shake it when Harry pulled my hand away. "What are you doing sis? He's no good." He whispered/yelled making me face him.

"You don't know that. You didn't even try to give him a chance. Never judge a book by it's cover." He whispered/yelled back at him. I heard someone clear their throat. We all turned to see McGonagall with a piece of parchment. "We're ready for you now. Follow me." She spoke.

She opened the door to reveal a hall with four tables. Each table had students that had a color for each table. Probably for the four houses. We all stopped at the end of the small steps that leads to a stool with u raggedy witch hat. I stood between Harry and Hermione.

McGonagall then spoke, " Will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." A man with long white hair and beard stood up and began to speak, "I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch" he signaled to a raggedy man with a cat withred eyes. "has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." He finished.

"Okay then." I whisper to myself, sarcastically. McGonagall spoke, "When I call your name you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses...Hermione Granger." Hermione looks nervous. "Good luck." I whisper to her. She got up and sat on the stool. The hat was placed on her head and began to speak, "Ah, right then...hmm...right. Okay...Gryffindor!!" It shouted. Hermione hopped down from the stool and made her way to join her table, with a smile on her face.

"Draco Malfoy." McGonagall announced. Draco confidently walked up to the stool and sat down. Before the hat even touched his head, it shouted. "Slytherin!!" He smirked and joined his table. "There isn't a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." Ron whispered. "Not all Slytherins are bad. Just give them a chance." I defended. "I'll believe it when I see it." Ron said.

"Susan Bones" McGonagall announced. Harry and I were looking around and saw a man with black hair and a crooked nose. He looked familiar, wait he's the teacher from one of my dreams. Professor Severus Snape. He glares at us, and when he did Harry and I winced, grabbing our scars. "Harry, Lily, Are you okay?" Ron asks. "It's nothing, we're fine." Harry and I said.

I directed my attention to go back to the ceremony. "Ronald Weasley." McGonagall called. Ron nervously walked up to the stool and sat down. When the hat was placed on his head it spat, " Ha! Another Weasley. I know just what to do with you... Gryffindor!!" Ron's face turned relieved and he joined his table.

McGonagall then called, "Harry Potter." everyone went silent as Harry went up to the stool and sat down. When the hat was placed on his head, it spoke, " Hmm...difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?" "Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin." Harry whispers. They went back and forth about it. Then the hat said, "Well, if you're sure... better be... GRYFFINDOR!!" Harry smiled at me and went to the table. "Lilianne Potter." McGonagall called.

Once again, everyone went silent as I walked up and sat on the stool. When the hat was placed on my head, it spoke, "Hmm, same blood and birthday as the last one. Though you are both different in several ways." I wanted the hat to put me in the house it thought was best. I looked at Harry who mouthed to himself , 'Please be Gryffindor' Then I look over at Draco who mouthed to himself, 'Please be Slytherin.'

The hat continued, "You have much more power than any other first years, way beyond any year to be exact. Yes, you have great, great power in you, so much you will also have a hard time controlling them. You have a quick brain, bravery, ambition and you're cunning. You are also very head strong, resourceful and kind to those you care about. Any house will be great for you. But let me think.... I know now where to put you....SLYTHERIN!!" The hat shouted.