~14~

"Lily, Dear, I need you to take the twins and get out of here. I could him off but not for long" Dad says. "What about you, James?" Mum asked. "I'll be fine. I promise." Dad assured. He went to Harry and I and kissed our foreheads. "I love you both very much." Dad says, softly to us. He went over to mum and kissed her forehead as well. "I love you, Lily." "I love you too, James." Mum said then dad left.

"I won't let you pass!" I hear dad yell. " Step aside blood traitor, Avada Kedavra!" says the dark lord, killing dad. "Be safe, children. Harry protect your sister. Lily always trust your brother. Stay strong. I love you both." Mum says in her soft voice. Voldemort comes in the room where Mum, Harry, and I were. "Move out of my way, Mud blood." he said. "No! If you want the twins you have to get through me!" Mum shouted. He tries to shoot a curse at Harry and I, but mum steps in front of us. She screams and falls to the floor...dead.

Then I wake up...

I wake up in shock and tears streaming down my face. I got up and went to the common room. I was just sitting on the floor with my knees against my chest, replaying the memory in my head, silently crying. Then I heard someone coming down the stairs, but I didn't bother to see who it was.

"Lily?" I finally turned around to meet eyes with Draco. I quickly wiped my tears from my face. "Oh, h-hey Draco, I was just, um... c-couldn't sleep." I said. He came closer and sat down next to me and looked at me. "Lily, you've been crying. What happened?" He questioned.

I looked back to the fire, remembering the dream again and again and started crying. Draco pulled me to his chest and held me. "I saw them..." I choked out. "Saw who?" He asked. "My parents... I s-saw him...k-kill them." I said, barring my face in his chest, sobbing. He let me cry for another minute or two and then spoke.

"It's okay. He can't hurt you, I won't let him. I promise. I'm here.... shh.. I'm here." I stopped crying the moment he finished. I pulled away a little to face him. He wiped the tears off my face. I told him every single detail of my dream.

He listened to me, holding me in his arms the entire time. It made me feel a lot better. "Thank you, Draco." I sniffled. "Anytime, Love." He responded. "I'm gonna go for a little walk to clear my mind." I say. "But how about filch?" He questioned. "I'm gonna be careful. I promise." I said. I got out of his arms and exited the common room.

I was walking through to corridors, trying not to get caught. Then as I was turning to corner, I bumped into someone. Why do I keep bumping into people. "We need to stop meeting like this Miss Potter." I looked up to see Fred. "Oh hi Fred. Sorry for bumping into you all the time." I apologize. "Oh, It's fine, As long as It's you I won't get mad." He said. I laughed. "So what are you doing wandering around this late at night?" He questioned as we begin to walk. "Well, I just needed to clear my mind so decided to go for a little walk." I respond "How about you?" "Well, no specific reason actually, just wanted to go for a walk." He answers. We walked for a while. We talked about his family and our future.

I didn't realize this before but Fred is really handsome. With his red hair and brown eyes. His face was symmetrical. "I know I'm handsome Lily." Fred says, laughing. I blushed a bit. "Tell me about your hobbies." He said as we sat down somewhere. "Well, before knowing I was a witch I loved reading. Harry said I have a lovely voice but I don't really believe it. And now that I'm on the Quidditch team, I guess Quidditch." I shrugged. "You can sing? Let me hear." Fred said.

I sighed. "Sure why not." I thought of a song I heard on the radio one time. (this song was not released at the time of the movie plot so please pretend.) I sang the song 'good 4 u' by Olivia Rodrigo.

After I finished, he stared at me. "Why are you staring..?" I questioned. "Your voice...amazing." He said. I blushed a little. "Thanks." "Who is there!" I heard someone shout. "Must be Filch, come on."Fred whispered. He grabbed my hand and ran. He pulled me into a small cabinet. When he closed the door, that's when I realized how close our faces were.
We stared into each others eyes for a moment and I cleared my throat. "I guess I should be going. Don't want to get caught." I said. "Oh yeah, of course. I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks. I nodded and said, "Of course."

I left the cabinet and ran quickly back to the common room. I said the password and went in. I looked around to see nobody there. I went to my room and laid down. Then I heard Isabella say, "Where have you been? I looked over at your bed a while ago and you weren't here." "Oh, I was just in the common room." I lied. She nodded and went back to sleep. I closed my eyes and hoped that I would fall asleep. And I did.