~19~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Have to meet up with Harry." I told myself. I got up and got dressed then I started heading to the Gryffindor house. I got to the common room and I saw two gifts under the tree. I'm the only one here. Who could these come from? I went over to the tree and picked up two presents. They are both for me...

I went over to the couch and sat down. I opened a present with red and gold wrapping. I read that tag and it said, 'Merry Christmas Sweetie! I'm sorry I can't be with you this Christmas. I hope you enjoy this gift. If you ask how I got this, let's just say some teachers helped me. I wanted you to be with you parents for Christmas like how I'm with mine. Love, Draco.' 

I smiled at the thought of him giving me a gift. I opened it and inside it revealed a picture of Me and Harry as babies... with our parents carrying us. Our father was carrying me while Mom was carrying Harry. I looked closer to the picture and realized how me and my mom look very alike, except the hair of course.

She was really pretty. While my dad was a really handsome man. The picture then started moving. Me and Harry moving around in our parents arms while our parents just smile. I felt a tear fall down my face. I really missed my parents. I always wonder how life would be if they were still alive... but that would be hard since I don't know how they were before. I wiped my tear and picked up the other gift. 

I opened it and inside was a small, wooden music box. I saw a note inside and read it, 'It's enchanted so you don't have to wind it up. All you have to do is tap it with your wand and let the magic happen. Love, Draco.' Another one from Draco? I took out my wand from my pocket and tapped the music box. It then started playing  The most wonderful time of the year.  I smiled. I picked up all my gifts and placed them back inside the box and started going to the Gryffindor house.

I got there and stopped at the painting. The fat lady looked at me, "Password?" She asked. "Oh, uh, can't you just let me in? I'm here to see my brother for Christmas. "Sorry dear, Password?" She said. I knocked on the door and a few moments later it was opened by Ron. "Hey Lily. Come on in."  He said.

I went inside. "Where's Harry?" I asked. "He's still asleep." "I'll go get him." I insisted. I set my gifts down and made my way up to his room. I got there and walked inside to see Harry sleeping. "Harry, wake up, It's Christmas." I said, softly shaking him. He woke up and smiled tiredly. "Come on, Let's go." I said. He got out of bed and went down the stairs. 

I saw Ron wearing a maroon sweater with the letter 'R' on it. "Harry Christmas Harry, Lily." He said, smiling. "Happy Christmas Ron." Harry and I said together. " What are you wearing?" We both questioned. "Oh. My mum made it. It looks like the two of you got one too!" Ron beamed. " I-I've got presents?" Harry questioned. "It's a new feeling you'll get used too." I giggled. We then rushed down the stairs.

"What's this?" Harry asked, picking up my music box. "It's an enchanted music box. I got it for Christmas." I said, smiling. "Who gave it?" "A friend..." "Well I know that but which friend?" I looked at him and hesitated. "Draco." I finally said. "Malfoy!?" The boys exclaimed at the same time. "Yeah, he did." I said. "I think he had his owl bring it here. It was just sitting under the tree." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry Lily, but how do you know he's just playing with you?" Ron said. I glared at him. "Why would make you think he would do that." I spat more than questioned. "Because he's a Malfoy." "So?" I defended. "Why do you always act like this whenever he does something nice for me?" I asked. Ron's face then turned red. "B-Because.." He said, well tried to say. "Because what?" "Because he's just using his money to get to you." He spoke.

"Using his money?" I stated more than questioned. I picked up the family picture I had and lifted it up to show them. "Would someone who's just using his money get me this?" I asked. "Is that.. our parents and us as babies?" Harry asked. I smiled and nodded at him.

I handed him the picture. "They look happy." I said. "Yeah... you look like mum, princess." Harry said, smiling. "Looks like I was Dad's favorite and you were mums.." I said. I got teary eyed and then looked at Ron. "Draco isn't using his money to get to me, or else he wouldn't have got me this." I said.

Harry walked up to me and placed his head on my shoulder. We looked at the picture for a moment. "Where did Malfoy find this?" Harry asked. "He said in a note that he asked some teachers for help. He said he wanted me to see our parents for Christmas." I told Harry while he was still staring at the picture. "Let's get back to it then." I said.

After a while of gift opening, we were all done. "Wait, there is one more for... you two." Ron said, handing us the present. Harry took it and got the card from it. "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you both. Use it well" He read out loud. Harry opened the present, it was a cloak. "What is it?" Ron questioned.

"Some kind of...cloak." I responded. Harry got the cloak and put it on. His body disappeared. "Whoa!" Ron and I beamed. Harry looked down and found out why we were so amazed. "I know what that is. That's an invisibility cloak." Ron said. " I'm invisible?" Harry questioned. "No, the cloak took away your body." I said, being sarcastic. "They're really rare.  I wonder who gave it to you." Ron continued.

"There was no name. It just said use it well." I answered. "Wait, there's another one." Harry said and picked up a wrapped present. "It's for you Lily." He said, handing it to me. I opened it, there was a small, blue crown that was attached to a wedding veil. I picked up the note that was inside the box.

"This was your mother's. She wore it on her wedding day, so it felt right to pass it down to you. Hope you wear it on your wedding day as well." I read. I picked it up and smiled.

"Oh, by the way sis, I like your necklace. Where did you get it?" Harry said. "It was a gift from Fred and George but Fred took most of the credit." I laughed, looking down at the necklace. "That's from my brothers? It's really cool that they didn't prank you or anything." Ron said, laughing. I chuckled. "Yeah"