~8~

I smiled and joined my table. I looked at the table and say Draco signaling me to sit beside him, and I did. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at the Gryffindor table and saw Ron, Hermione and Harry looking at me, disappointed. I mouthed to Hermione 'Are we still friends?' she smiled and nodded which means we still are, which made me relieved. "Hi, I'm Isabella Davies." said a girl with long, black hair and green eyes.

"And this Emma Wilson." she nodded her head to a girl with Dirty blonde hair (if it makes sense) with a thin streak of green, she also had blue eyes. "Hi I'm-" Lilianne Potter, we know who you are." Isabella said. "You can call me Lily." I said. They nodded. "We're first years as well." Emma spoke. "Well, It's nice to meet you both, I hope we can be friends." I said. "Of course." They both beamed.

I looked over at the Gryffindor table again to meet eyes with George- wait no, I mean Fred. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I guess he really wanted me to be Gryffindor. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I'm not sure how long we were starring at each other, but we were interrupted by George putting his arm around Fred and saying, "Ohhh does Freddie have a girlfriend?" Fred looked away from me and began hitting George playfully.

After everyone was sorted, we heard tapping on a glass. Everyone turned their attention to it. "Your attention, please." McGonagall spoke, Dumbledore stood and announced, "Let the feast, begin." And with a wave of his hand, plates filled with food appeared in front of everyone. Everyone was in awe for a moment, then dug in.

"So, what was your life like? I bet the famous Potter Twins had a very lavashing one." Isabella says. "Actually, quiet the opposite really." I responed.

"I was raised by muggles and didn't know I was a witch until a day before school started." "Really? I 'd expect they would tell you about your parents, being what they are." Emma said. "They did, once I got my letter, but they didn't tell me the real way they... you know." I tried to say the word but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. "I bet they we're amazing people." Draco assuring me by putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned to him, "I like to think they were, by the way people were describing them, they sound like they were." I told him with a sad smile.

I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see Harry glaring at Draco. Ron was the one staring at me, but when I caught him, he blushed and looked away. I just let it go and went back to eating. I didn't each much because I wasn't used to all the food. Once everyone was done eating, we were lead to our dorms by the head boy. I was looking for the entrance of the Slytherin house to find the crowd.

"The Slytherin house is in the dungeons." Said a girl with wavy brown hair. "Hi, I'm Ruby Garcia." She said, extending her hand and I gladly shook it. "Lilianne Potter but you can call me Lily, are you a Slytherin too?" I ask. "No, I'm a Ravenclaw, just thought you needed some help. I'm a first year as well." She replied. "Well, I best be going, nice meeting you. Bye." And with that, I left.

I found a crowd of first year Slytherins and joined them. "Now listen closely first years for the password. Once you learn it, you need to keep it to yourself. Do not go telling other houses the password."The head boy said, now turning to a painting. It came alive and asked for the password. "Dragon Blood." The boy said.

The painting swung open to reveal the common room. It was in Slytherin colors and had an amazing view of the black lake. "First year boy dormitories are upstairs, on the left, girls same but on the right." The head boy finished. I went to my room, luckily I am sharing it with Isabella and Emma. 

I put my hair up so It wasn't in the way when I was unpacking. "Woah." I hear my friends say. "What is it?" I ask. "Your scar is so wicked." Emma said and I smiled. "It's getting late, i think i'm gonna head to bed." I took my knife out of my pocket and put it on the night stand. 

The girls looked at it confused. "What's that?" Isabella asks. "Oh, this is a butterfly knife." I flipped it open to reveal the knife. "It's a muggle weapon. I bought it with my own money." I said and flipped it close. "Why did you bring it?" Emma questioned. "You never when it can come in handy." I explained. I put it back on my night stand and changed into my pajamas in the lavatory. I crawled into bed as well as everyone else. "Good night girls." I say. "Good night." And with that, I fell asleep, being ready for the next day to come.