~15~

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I got dressed into my uniform and fixed my hair. When I got out of the bathroom I saw everyone awake. I greeted them good morning and went down to the common room. I saw Draco sitting on the couch. "Morning Draco." I said, smiling. "Morning Lily."  He said. I went and sat down beside him. I leaped forward to hug him.

He hugged back. "Thank you again for last night. Sorry if I was annoying-" "You are not annoying. You'll never be annoying to me. I wanted to help you, so that's what I did before you went out for the walk." Draco said. I pulled away and smiled which he returned. "I'll see you in class." I said and kissed his cheek and quickly went out of the common room.

Little did Lilianne know that when she did, Draco had the biggest smile on his red face.

~

I was in charms class sitting between Isabella and Emma. Professor Flitwick spoke, "One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone. The swish and flick." Everyone did the movement with their wands. "Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." He finished.

I was doing the movement when I over heard Emma, ""Wingardium Leviosā." she said. "Try Leviōsa." I suggested. "Like this. Wingardium Leviōsa." I said, doing the swish and flick movement. The feather started levitating in the air. A few seconds later, Hermione's feather joined mine in the air. I looked at her and smiled which she returned. "Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger and Miss Potter's done it! Oh, splendid!" The professor beamed.

After class, I was walking with Hermione behind Harry and Ron, but they didn't notice we were behind them. "It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar." Ron said, mocking Hermione.  "She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends! I bet Lily is just hanging out with her because she feels sorry." Ron said. Hermione looked at me, teary eyed, then pushed pass Ron and walked off, silently crying to herself. 

"I think she heard you." Harry spoke. "Well of course she did! I can't believe you said those things about her Ron!" I snapped at him. "Well I didn't know she was behind me." He tried to defend. "So if she wasn't it would be ok!?" Ron was at loss of words.

"I can't believe you Weasley! And for your information, I chose to be her friend. Not because I felt bad for her." I spat. Ron tried to speak. "Lily-" "Just save it. Grow a heart Ronald Weasley! Maybe then I will let you talk to me." I finished and stormed off to find Hermione.

After a while of searching for Hermione, I found her in the girls lavatory. She's was crying, I could hear her. "Hermione, are you okay?" I asked. "Lily? Yeah, I'm great. Just go to dinner." She sniffed. "Mione, we both know your not." I walked up to the stall and placed my hand on it. "Is what Ron said true? Your just my friend because you feel bad for me?" She asked.

"Of course not Hermione. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Anyone would be lucky enough to be your friend." I responded. "I know I am." I stepped back as she opened the stall door and stepped out. "Thanks Lily." "What are friends for?" I smiled and we shared a hug. "Come on, Let's go." Hermione insisted.

Then I heard a loud noise coming from the exit. We backed away and saw a giant troll. We quickly went back in the stall and ducked as the troll swung his bat and smashed some of the stalls.  Harry and Ron came in, Harry yelled, "Hermione, Lily, move!" Hermione and I crawled out and went under the sink. The troll smashed the one next to us and we both screamed.

"Help, Help!" Hermione and I screamed. The boys started throwing pieces of wood at it. " Hey, pea brain!" Ron called. Harry ran up to it and jumped on his club. It lifted him up and landed on his neck. It grabbed Harry's wand and stuck it up his nose.

We all grimaced at the sight. Then the troll got Harry by his feet, hanging him upside down. It swung at him but he ducked. "Do something!" Harry shouted, ducking another hit. "What!?" Ron questioned. "Anything! Hurry up!" Harry said, ducking another hit. "You're a wizard Ronald!" I shouted, reminding him. "Swish and Flick!" Hermione motioned.

Ron then pointed his wand at the trolls club. " Wingardium Leviosa" He said. The trolls clubs then went up in the air before it could swing at Harry again. He looked at the club confused. The club dropped on his head causing it to fall to the floor, dropping Harry. Hermione and I got up from under the sink.

Once Harry got up, we both rushed to each other and shared a hug. He pulled away and spoke, "Are you okay, princess? Are you hurt? Did anything happen to you? Did you break anything? Do you need to be taken to the hospital wing?" "Harry, slow down. I'm fine." I said, reassuring him.  He hugged me one more time.

I pulled away and examined the troll. " Is it dead?" Hermione questioned. "Nope, just knocked out."  I answered. Harry got his wand from it's nose and we all grimaced. "Ew, troll bogies." Ron said, disgusted. Harry wipes his wand on his robes. Then the teachers came in the bathroom. The all looked shocked at the sight, then McGonagall spoke, "Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves." We all started to speak, "Well, what it is..." " It's my fault, Professor McGonagall." Hermione spoke up.

We all gasped at her response. "Ms. Granger?" McGonagall questioned. " I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Ron and Lilianne hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead." Hermione finished, taking the blame. I smiled at her for it.

"Be that as it may be...it was an extremely foolish thing to do. I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, Miss Granger. Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment." She then turns to us. " As for the three of you, I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. Five points...will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." We all smiled at each other.

We left the bathroom and started making our way back to our houses. "You didn't have to do that Mione." I said. "Yeah, It was Ron's fault in the first place." Harry finished. "But he did save me." Hermione. "What are friends for?" Ron spoke. Hermione smiled and him and so did I. "Looks like Ron finally grew a heart." I joked and we all giggled.

I entered the common room and saw Draco on the couch.  Once he saw me enter, he ran to me and embraced me in a tight hug. "Where have you been? I didn't see you at dinner then the troll was in the castle and you were no where to be seen. I was worried about you." He said, not letting go.

"You were worried about me?" I questioned. No one except Harry gets worried about me. "Of course I was." He said, still not letting go. "Let's sleep here tonight. So I know you'll be safe with me."  He suggested. "Okay." I agreed.

Draco finally let go and I already missed his embrace. I went to the couch and laid down. Draco went to the chair next to it. "Are you going to sleep there?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He responded. "It's going to be uncomfortable. You can come sleep on the couch with me if you want." I suggested. "No, it's fine."

"Draco, I insist, and besides we can help each other fall asleep." He looked at me and smiled. He laid on the couch, right next to me. I curled up next to him, placing my head on his arm as he wrapped his arms around me. "Good night Drac." "Good night sweetheart." Then I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat