~23~

"Malfoy" Harry said with a bit of anger in his voice. "Oh dear." Hagrid said, worried. "We better go" I insisted and they all agreed. 

We went back to the castle and walked back through the corridor. "Hagrid always wanted a dragon." "He told me so the first time we met him." I said, finishing Harry's sentence. "It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows." Ron said. "I don't understand. Is that bad?" I questioned. "It's bad" Then we got stopped by McGonagall. " Good evening." She said and behind her was none other than Draco.

He mouthed the words 'I'm sorry.' to me. I looked at him with a small smile and mouthed, 'I know.' to him and he looked relieved. We were all brought to McGonagall's office to be lectured about going out after hours. I stood next to Draco because he insisted while the others stayed a few feet away.

" Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." McGonagall spoke. "50!?" Harry snapped.

"Each." She responded. We all gasped in disbelief. "Except for you Miss Potter." She added. I looked at her, confused. "Why?" I asked. "Mr. Malfoy has informed me on how they forced you to go with them." She informed.

"Professor that-" "That's true." Ron interrupted. "I forced Lily to go with us because I really wanted her to come. She insisted on staying, but I didn't listen." I looked at Ron, shocked, but smiled and mouthed the words 'thanks Ron.' which he responded by winking at me.

Draco POV

I saw the Weasley wink at Lily. I glared at him and put my arm around her shoulder as If I was claiming her as mine and smirk. Was I jealous? He glared at me back. "And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." My attention went back to McGonagall when she spoke.

"Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said..."the five of us." I said, not taking my arm away from Lily. "No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." She said. "Now off with all of you." She finished. I grabbed Lily's hand as we all started to leave.

We were walking to our house common rooms when Lily stopped me as we were about to part with her brother and friends. She lets go of my hand and turned to them. "Night guys and Ron, thank you so much for covering for me." She said as she hugged the Weasel. It made my chest knot in anger and jealousy when I noticed that he smelled her hair. "Anytime." He said, dreamily.

She hugged Granger then her brother. "Good night, princess." He told her and kissed her forehead. This made me smile seeing someone other than me care for her. She then walked back to me and extended her hand as if she was telling me to take it. I did and intertwined my fingers with hers as we held hands. "Let's go" She said.

I smiled at her and walked with her back to the common room. I turned back to see Weasley glaring at me. This gave me an idea to make him jealous. I turned to Lily and kissed her cheek. She turned to be and blushed and smiled at me. I turned back to Weasley and smirked as we went around the corner.

A/N

Hello guys! I am super sorry I don't post much. I am also working on my other story so it would be nice if you would check it out. It's called 'Fake Dating.' Love yall 

XOXO author