~5~

We were eating supper at a table in the Leaky Cauldron, we were having soup. "You all right, Kids? You both seem very quiet." Hagrid suddenly said. "He killed our parents, didn't he. The one who gave us these?" I looked up from my food to interpose. "You know, Hagrid, we know you do." Harry says first.

 "First, and understand this, Kids, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-..." "Maybe if you wrote it down?" Harry suggested. 

"No, I can't spell. All right. Voldemort." Hagrid whispers. "Voldemort?" Harry and I say. "It was dark times, Kids, dark times.  Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em.  Nobody...not one. 'Cept you two." Hagrid explained.

Harry and I are just...shocked. "Us? Voldemort tried to kill...us?" I spoke. " Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry and on you neck, Lily. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that." "What happened to... to You-Know-Who." Harry questions

"Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night." "So if i'm right your saying, if he comes back." "He'll try to kill us." I finish his sentence, looking worried.  

Hagrid then assured us, " You two stumped him once, you can do it again. That's why you're both famous. That's why everybody knows your names. You two are the boy and girl that lived." Harry and I shared a look and went back to eating.

A hooded man was standing over our crib. He was pointing his wand at me and Harry. "Avada Kedavra....what...this can't be." The man leaves. I feel a sharp pain in my neck and started crying, seeing mother on the floor...dead.

Then I wake up.

I sat up, out of bed with a gasp. I turned my head to see Harry staring at me. "Lily, are you alright?" He asks. "I saw you-know-who, he was trying to kill us but something happened, like what Hagrid said." I started to recall the rest and started crying.

"And I-I saw h-her....mum. S-She was on the f-floor....d-dead." I broke out, sobbing silently. Harry looked at me, trying to hold back his tears. He hugged me and held me in his hands for comfort. "It's okay, It's okay, you still have me." I pulled away and calmed myself down. "Go back to sleep." He said. I laid down back on the bed and fell into a dreamless slumber.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm gonna make the next one longer :))

XOXO Author