~25~

We went off into the forest. "Do you have any ideas why Weasley said you needed protecting?" Draco questioned. "Honestly, I have no idea." I said. "He fancies you, sis." Harry said, smirking. "How'd know?" I asked. "I have my ways." Harry said, winking at me. "And he does actually talks about you a lot." "So?" I defended. "So he seems to like you." Harry responded. "Do you like him back?" "No. He's nice and all, but no." I said.

"Do you like anyone at the moment?" Harry asked. "I don't know." I said. "That girl with short hair in your house, Pansy Parkinson I think her name was, she seems to like Malfoy a lot." Harry said. "Oh, Don't get me started on that." Draco said annoyed. "Why?" Harry questioned. "She's obsessed with him in an, what's the word..." I trailed off. "Unhealthy." Draco said. "Yes, In an unhealthy way."

"She really hates me too." I said. "Yeah, I noticed that. Why does she?" Harry said. "In her world,  apparently I'm the only way standing in the way of her and her 'Dracy poo'." I said. "I don't like that name and her annoying high pitched voice. She can kiss that little dream goodbye because I will never be with her." Draco said.

"Probably the only thing she is ever gonna kiss." I joked and the boys laughed. "Hey, do you think we are gonna find any magical creatures?" I asked. "Hopefully not any werewolves." Harry said. "Hopefully we get to see some bowtruckle." I said. "Bowtruckle? What's that?" Draco questioned.

"They're these little green creatures that blend into the tree branches and leaves. They eat insects and they are so small that they can fit inside someone's pocket. I think Newt Scamander had one of these as a pet when he was studying magical creatures." I responded. "You really did your research." Harry said.

"Doesn't she always" Draco smirked. "Thank you for boosting my confidence, Dray." I smiled. "Dray? Since when did you start calling him that." Harry questioned. "Since always." I responded. 

We heard another howl and I jumped, grabbing Draco's arm. I noticed what I did and immediately let go, hoping he didn't notice. 

"Sorry." I said, blushing a bit. "It's fine. It really is, don't worry." Draco said blushing as well. I smiled and we continued walking. "You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff." Draco spat. "If I didn't know any better, Draco. I'd say you're scared." Harry said, smirking.

"Scared, Potter!?" Draco scoffed. Then another howl echoed through the forest. "What was that?" I questioned, tightening the grip of my knife. "Here, take my hand." Draco and Harry simultaneously, reaching their hand out for me to grab. "Come on Fang." I said, walking past both of them as they and the dog followed me.

We approach flat ground with long roots all over. Then Fang starts to growl. "What's wrong, Fang?" I asked him. "Princess, stay behind me." Harry said getting worried and a bit scared. "I'm the one with a weapon, Harry." I said, rolling my eyes. "Okay, but stay close, love." Draco said. Up ahead we see a dark figure over a unicorn, it was drinking it's blood. Oh poor unicorn.

The dark figure lifts it's head as it had unicorn blood dripping down from it's mouth. Harry and I gasped in pain as I dropped my knife and grabbed my scar. We all started to move back, but Harry tripped over a root of a tree, falling down. A split second later, I tripped as well but thankfully Draco caught me.

He held me tight and close to him as I did the same to him. We both became scared when the figure started to come towards us and Fang ran away. Then I heard a hoof beats. Draco held my head close to his chest with his hand, protecting me as a centaur jumps over all three of us scaring the figure away.

It turned to the three of us and spoke, "Harry and Lilianne Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you two." "But what was that thing you saved us from?" I questioned not letting go of Draco as he didn't let go of me or the grip he had on me.

"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life." It said.

"But who would choose such a life?" Harry questioned. "Can you think of no one?" The centaur said, trying to tell us who. "Do you mean to say...that that thing that killed the unicorn..." "that was drinking its blood..." "that was Voldemort?" Harry and I said, alternating sentences. " Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment?" It asked. "The Philosopher's Stone." I whispered to myself.

I then heard the others calling us all and Fang was barking. "Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Potter twins and Mr. Malfoy. You all right there, you three?" Hagrid said. We all nodded. Draco and I still didn't let go of each other. Actually, Draco tightened his grip his arm had around me.

"Harry and Lilianne Potter, this is where I leave you both. You're safe now. Good luck." And with that, Firenze left. I nuzzled closer into Draco's chest and let out a sigh. "That was...scary." I said in Draco's chest. "Yeah, it was. It's alright, I'm still here." He said, pulling me closer to him.

A/N

Done with todays chapter!! How are u guys liking it so far? Who would u like Lily to end up with? Draco, the slytherin prince who enemies with her brother? Or maybe Fred, the gryffindor prankster who is the brother of her brother's best friend? (If that makes sense lmao). Thank u guys for enjoying today. See yall next time!!

XOXO author <33