𝟒𝟕. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞

𝐙ymeir brung Kafeyah in a passionate and hot kiss, before dropping her on the bed

This is what both of them been craving since Kariah was born: sex.

Kafeyah didn't waste any time in taking her clothes off, the same as Zymeir. Once both of them were naked, Zymeir's eyes roamed around her naked body and he licked his lips.

He positioned himself at her entrance before ramming into her earning a loud moan/scream from her.

" Be quiet babygirl" he mumbled in her ear, smirking to himself knowing that Kafeyah couldn't be quiet for shit.

Tell me, are you freaky as me? (Freaky as me)
Girl, I wanna know how far we could go

" Z-zymeir oh my- ugh please" she moaned throwing her head back.

Zymeir ignored her pleads, and kept going faster and deeper with each stroke. He watched as Kafeyah quickly lost her composure and became a moaning mess.

" Didn't daddy tell you to be quiet mhm?" he choked her as he aggressively asked.

Tell me if you freaky as me (freaky as me)
Girl, I wanna know, I wanna know

" I-i'm sorry daddy, i'm so sorry" she whined putting her hand on his stomach to take some out.

" Move that hand Kafeyah you know better" he ordered, taking one of her titties in his mouth.

Are you freaky as me?

Kafeyah quickly moved her hand, and let out a loud moan when Zymeir hit her spot on purpose. He instantly put his hand over her mouth, watching her cry in frustration.

" I know baby, I know" he cooed leaving wet kisses from her breast to stomach , " Daddy dick feel so good that you can't keep quiet huh?" he cockily asked.

Kafeyah nodded effortlessly and gasped once she felt herself about to reach her peak. She tapped Zymeir's arm to try to get his hand off her mouth, but he wasn't having it.

When I spank on that booty, don't run (don't run)
No talkin', see the cat got my tongue

All you could hear in the room was Zymeir's grunts and groans, while Kafeyah cried out in pleasure and frustration.

As he was kissing her neck, of course leaving hickey. She couldn't hold in it anymore and released on his now hard shaft.

Lickin' on your legs, lickin' on your toes
Anything goes, just let me know

Zymeir noticed and raised his eyebrow.

" Who told you to cum? Did daddy tell you to cum princess?" he asked removing his hand from her mouth.

He slowed down the rythme of his strokes and Kafeyah instantly whined.

" Answer my fuckin' question!" he exclaimed pulling out of her and sliding back in, earning a loud moan from her.