New Kid. New Player

Katelyn's pov
"Katelyn? Hello? You in here?" Someone yelled out.

"Who are you?!" I yell.

"Your worse nightmare!" She yelled as I saw her face.

"No... get away!!" I yelled but she caught me.

I fell back down to the ground.

"No please let me go..." I begged but all she did was smirk at my begging.

"Your begging is really starting to be hot..." she said smirking again.

"I hate you!" I yelled trying to get away.

"All I did to you was love you! What the fuck am I doing wrong?!" She yells getting a gun putting it to my head.

"Kill me! It will put an end to the torture!" I yelled and she pulled the trigger.

"AHH!" I woke up in a shock of fright.

"Fuck..." I said breathing heavily.

"Hey?! You okay?" My brother yelled busting into my room.

"Yeah... yeah I think I'll be okay..." I said getting out of bed drenched in sweat.

"Its almost 6 you should just go ahead and get ready. Ill take you to school." He said as I nodded my head.

I hopped in the shower and after I put my hair into a messy bun. I threw on some sweats and a sweatshirt not caring what I looked like. I put my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my duffel bag. I put my cleats in the bag and headed downstairs.

"Another bad nightmare?" He asked as I nodded.

"No biggie..." I said trying to sound convincing but he didn't take it.

"I'll get your anxiety meds refilled and Zoloft." He said and I nodded.

We both went out the door and got into his car.

Once he dropped me off at school he went to his college. He goes to UCLA plays soccer Bruins. I'm captain of the Soccer team and the coaches already knows my brother so it was cool with the coaches.

Today was a normal day. I walked in to see my teammates waving. I smiled and waved back but kept my airpods in.

"Kate! I heard there's a knew girl coming in. She's trying out for the soccer team." Lola said smirking.

A lot of people knew I was gay since my last relationship. Who was a psychopath. Everything happened last year...

Ashley Jones... was a controlling person... but she got hammered at a party and cheated on me. We were at a game when I confronted her about it but she denied it.

She kept being aggressive with the ball. Once we were halftime she disappeared but came back.

Turns out she had paid the other team to tackle me. They took it literal because they tackled me into the goalie pole. I ended up having a minor concussion, my ankle was twisted and I had a big cut on my back and I started to bleed out on the field. She gave me a scar across my back from the pole. Doctor said if it heals properly it will stop hurting but it will hurt if there is any pressure on the scar.

I was taken out on a stretcher and she came to my room apologizing for what happened. I did remember that she cheated on me and she kept denying it. She got mad and left the room.

It had been a couple weeks later she came into the house without my brother being there with me and she was drunk. She became abusive... started beating me because I left her for someone else. I didn't. I had no one in mind and I didn't plan on having anyone for the next few years.