Chapter 62

Anna's POV
"Seeing as much damage to her backside she lost too much blood." He said.

"Meaning we're gonna have to put her through a coma and get some more blood back in her." He said.

"She's cracked a few ribs... and must have hit her head damaging her brain." He said.

"What was her body temperature like?" He asked me.

"Cold... like really cold." I said.

"She's got an infection on her back. Making her feel really sick for the past days." He said and I nodded.

"Although... she has 68% of waking up... ands its decreasing slowly." He said...

The thought of losing Katelyn came to my mind and I wanted to break right there. I didn't... Sab came up giving me a hug and a tight one.

"I need you to sign here for permission to keep her here and looked through." He said handing me a clip board.

"Answer the questions and 2 maximum people are allowed." He said walking away.

Answering the questions and signing the paper me and Lola were both gonna enter the room.

"Room A14..." I whispered watching the door numbers until we reached ours.

"Here." I said opening the door.

We saw Katelyn's limp body. Hooked onto a ventilator and had multiple cords going through her arms and face.

"Just like last time..." I heard Lola whispered clearing the hair out of Katelyn's face.

Everything suddenly came back to me on the night.

"I WISH YOU HAD DIED IN THAT COMA!" I heard my own words rushing through my head.

"YOU. ARE. A. WASTE. OF. TIME!" I said as it ran through my head.

I felt myself fill up with tears again regretting everything I said.

"Boon..." I heard Lola said walking up next to me.

"The things I said..." I whispered.

"I told her to die in that coma..." I mumbled.

"Look where she is now." I said putting my head in Lola's shoulder.

"She needs you right now Anna. As much as you regret saying those words... the best thing you can do right now is being there from day 1." Lola said.

I tried holding back my sobbing as much as I can. Lola turned around and gave me a hug.

"Even if you said all those words she still loves you. She always will Anna. It's gonna take a little more than rough words to get rid of her." She said.

"I'm gonna go grab her things. I might send someone in here with you." She said and I nodded.

I sat in a chair next to Katelyn as I let my upper body lay on her bed and my other body sit in the chair.

Seeing her hand I wrapped mine interlocking our finger together.

"I love you..." I whispered.

Eva's pov
"Should we... check in?" I asked the girls.

"I don't know... look through the window." Emma said.

Anna had already fallen asleep with her upper body on the bed and her sitting on the chair.

We looked through the window to see Katelyn and Anna alone.

"Should we wake her up?" Dev asked.

"No... No let her sleep." Sab said.

A doctor came walking our way about to go in the room when I stopped him.

"When will the rooms change? And the max people in there?" I asked and he looked at me thinking.

"I'm sure we're can change the room once we put her down for the coma." He said.

"Wait she's not in the coma yet?" Emma asked.

"I'm just about to put her through." He said.

"Oh okay." I mumbled.

He walked in waking Anna up.

Anna's POV
"Hey sweetie you need to wake up." I heard the nurse waking me up.

"Wait in the waiting room and you should be able to come back in the morning." She said.

Before leaving I kissed the top of Katelyn's hand.

I met the girls outside the room.

"You okay?" Dev asked.

"Yea I will be." I said walking to the waiting room and sitting down.

"Your not going home?" Sab asked me.

"No I'll wait here until tomorrow morning." I said.

"How about we split up. We bring some clean clothes..." Dev said.

I looked down to see the blood of Katelyn's on my sweatshirt.

"Me and Sab will stay and you two to get some clean clothes?" Eva said.

I leaned back in the waiting chair looking over to see Madison and Lola laying down on the floor.

"Wow..." I said chuckling.

"I have to call Jaci! Shit!" I said quickly grabbing my phone.

"Heyy Jaci..." I said and she responded.

"Oh hey Anna. Me and Logan are about to be done over here. We will leave probably on Saturday morning?" She said.

"Right... your gonna have to come a little faster." I said and she questioned me.

"Kate's in a coma..." I said and I put distance between my ear and the phone hearing her yell.

"WHAT!?" She yelled.

"H-How... she was doing fine? ANNA HOW?!" She yelled.

"Car crash did more damage than we thought." I said nervously.

"Damn it..." she whined.

"I'll get a last minute ticket plane ride." She said.

"They are we settling her in for the coma now." I said.

"Godddd Why now." She whispered whining.

"How soon can you get here?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe tomorrow night..." she said.

"Okay..." I said.

"I have to go. Tell Logan...God he's gonna freak." She said.

"Update me Anna." She said before ending the call.

I sat down on my phone looking through videos I had with Katelyn.

Going towards my voicemail I could see a voice mail from Katelyn.

"Hey bubba! Get to fucking Target! We're gonna go to the Den and I need help getting the snacks!" I heard Katelyn's voice.

Hearing a small laughter and then wheezing from the laughter.

The voicemail ended as I had a smile on my face just from hearing her voice.

"Hey." Eva said sitting next to me.

I was extremely tired and I laid my head on her shoulder while she played with my hair.

Sab sat on my other side rubbing my back.

I felt myself lay down on the little couch they had as I laid my head on Eva's lap.

A/n

I feel like shit 🤠👍