Chapter 45

Lola's pov
Once I got home I immediately went to Anna and Katelyn's room to see them cuddling and Katelyn sleeping.

Madison held me by my waist as I was relieved.

"She's okay... they are okay. Lola you don't need to worry." Madison said lifting my chin and smiling.

"Yeah... they are okay..." I whispered.

We were still in Anna and Katelyn's doorway as Anna spoke up.

"Hey." She said making me look at her.

I didn't move from Madison's hands. I just responded to Anna.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"I think she's gonna be okay." She said.

"So what are you gonna do with this social media leak?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I think it's time Katelyn reveals... it's not like I can keep it a secret anymore." She said making me nod.

I walked out as me and Madison went to our room and cuddled.

Anna's POV

I let Katelyn sleep everything off so she would have a fresher start today.

When I woke up I felt like shit. Probably because I haven't eaten anything in awhile.

I looked over to Katelyn to see her still sleeping.

I got up and grabbed us energy drinks and made both of us a sandwich. While I started eating mine in bed Katelyn started to wake up.

"Your eating?" She groaned.

I nodded as she smiled.

"I'm happy..." she whispered as I got her sandwich.

"So I thought about this whole media thing... I think it's time to reveal yourself." I said and she nodded.

"Wait really?" I asked and she nodded.

"I was panicking over some silly thing... I think I'm just scared of the camera." She said.

We decided to wait before going Live on TikTok to explain. This was all her idea and I'm really surprised.

She ate her sandwich while we put on a movie in the background.

Now we are going Live...

We waited for awhile to let people join in and the comments were going crazy. They started commenting on Katelyn and I could Katelyn was getting camera shy.

"Hey guys. I know most of you saw that TikTok room video." I said looking over at Katelyn.

She was just staring at the screen probably zoned out.

I went back to the Live and started to explain the details more.

"So. Yes we are dating. I just didn't want to over pressure her into revealing herself." I said and I felt a lot of relief come off my chest.

"So while we are live I'm gonna post on my story questions to ask Katelyn and she's gonna answer them." I said as I got on my phone.

I looked over to Katelyn to see her laying down still in the Live's view.

She was already staring at me. She hasn't said anything yet and I could tell the comments were pointing it out a lot.

I scooted closer to Katelyn and intertwined my fingers with hers.