Chapter 6

Anna's POV
Today was the game and the party. Katelyn had already had the party set for some people.

Logan helped host the party while she was at the game.

Although Katelyn has been avoiding me lately. I'm starting to get a little annoyed especially for a girl I like.

"Hey! You've been avoiding me..." I said walking towards Katelyn in the locker room.

"Why do you care so much?" She asked in a annoyed tone.

"Wha- okay clearly I did something wrong..." I said as she rolled her eyes.

Everyone went out on the field. So it was just me and Katelyn alone.

"I'm not scared of you Anna." She said as she was putting on her cleats.

"Am I suppose to scare you?" I questioned.

"Anna stop." She said before getting up.

I pushed her right back down. I put my hand beside her head against the lockers.

"Do I... intimidate you?" I questioned smirking while I was close to her face.

She got flustered for a second before keeping her face straight again.

"What is going on with you?" I questioned sitting on her lap.

"Anna..." she said tensing up.

"Does this make you nervous?" I asked smirking once more.

I slowly started to grind on her before she gripped onto the lockers

"Anna... stop c-coach is gonna call us... any second." She said trying not to moan.

"Okay." I said before getting off her lap.

I stared at her until she got up breaking eye contact. I got closer to her before pushing her into the lockers.

"Anna fuck!" She yelled in pain before I quickly backed away.

She stumbled back down before getting up.

"Ow." She whispered wincing at her back.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know..." I said trying to get closer to her.

"Don't touch me." She said sternly before getting her phone and walking out.

"Dammit Anna..." I whispered.

I walked out to see Lola and Katelyn talking.

Once Lola saw me she walked away and I walked up to Katelyn.

"Look I-" I was saying before she cut me off.

"Anna. Your hot and all. But my feelings in this game right now are not to be included. Fix this flirt mess before it messes me up and the game." She said before walking away to meet the coach.

I stood there shocked at what she said.

"Flirt game?" I whispered before turning and running into my teammate.

"I'm so sorry." I said before she looked up to me.

I was taller than all these girls. The closest one to my height was Bella. Who so happens to be the person I ran into.

"Well Shumate... Your infielder right? Means your gonna be with the captain and me." She said giving me a smirk.

"Uh yeah I guess." I said nervously laughing.