Chapter 39

Anna's POV

"Anna! Wake up! It's nearly 9pm!" I heard someone yell.

I barely got sleep. I went to bed at like 7 in the morning. I woke up but must have fallen back to sleep.

I woke up to someone pushing me off the couch.

"I'm up! I'm up! Goddamn." I said groaning.

"So your gonna talk to Katelyn? We wanna meet her." Sab said sitting next to me.

"I... don't know where she lives." I whispered.

"Hey don't you go to the house she usually is. Or the house we were at last night." Eva said.

"You think she wants to see me?" I asked.

"Just try." Dev said.

"I'll see what I can do." I said.

I stole clothes from Eva and got a redbull heading out the door. I first went to the house we had the party at.

I knocked and Lola came to the door.

"Oh. Anna." She whispered letting me in.

"You know where Katelyn is?" I asked.

"She went to Logan's house." Lola said.

"So she lives here now?" I asked.

"Anna... yeah she lives here. She hasn't moved on. Her nightmares came back and hasn't got any sleep since." She said getting stern.

"My parents kicked me out and Katelyn moved all her issues aside just to give me and Madison a home." She said.

I stayed quiet not wanting to cause anything else.

"I trust you... I still don't like that you hurt her... but I trust you with her more than anyone else." She said putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Please... help her." She whispered has she gave me a tight hug.

"Yeah... I'm sorry." I whispered as I hugged back.

"She might be at Logan's house. If she isn't try to go the soccer field." She said and I nodded.

I walked out the door going into my car and driving to Logan's house.

I knocked and Logan came to the door.

"Anna." He said letting me in.

"Is Katelyn here?" I asked.

"No." He said.

I smelled alcohol all over the house. Glad she got out before he could do anything to her.

"Here." He said giving me a redbull.

"She came by last night. Drank an entire bottle of vodka along with other alcohol." He said.

"The other bottle is gone." He whispered.

"I'm so sorry. Logan I didn't mean to hurt her..." I said.

He just sighed and walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm not the best brother... I always counted on you to have their back when I didn't." He said getting a beer from the fridge.

"I just hope she gets you back... can't bare to see her like this anymore." He said.

He sat down on the couch while I was still standing drinking the redbull.