Chapter 32

Katelyn's pov
"Just put the damn makeup on." Lola said trying to get whatever is on my face.

"WHY IS IT SO COLD!" I yelled trying to get away.

"Bro the more you move the more time this is gonna take." She said making me stop squirming.

"Fine fine..." I whisper as she put liquid on my face.

It was a full 1 hour until she got done.

"My god finally. It was literally light makeup look." She said as I looked in the mirror.

She gave me dark blue eyeshadow and my face looked smoother.

"Thanks but no." I said walking.

"Put the dress on." Lola said has Madison handed me the dress.

The prom was literally in a hour and I was just getting my dress on.

I walked out and they were amazed.

"No this sucks so bad." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god are you fucking wearing tennis shoes?" Lola said lifting my dress up seeing my sneakers.

"BRO THIS IS PROM THE FUCK!" She yelled as Madison was trying to stifle her laugh.

"HELLS NO IM NOT WEARING HEELS!" I yelled.

Lola rolled her eyes letting my dress fall down.

"Your weird." She said as she got her bag.

"Wait can you put this in there." I said handing her my anxiety meds.

She put them in and went out to the car.

I took a redbull and went out to the car driving to the school.

Lola's pov
She's gonna be soooo mad.

So y'know that queen and king couple shit at the prom? Everyone voted but this time Anna and Katelyn were voted as the best couple since what happend at the soccer game.

Well I made adjustments asking if there could be a lgbtq this year and everyone voted so if it you won't been for me they wouldn't have won.

And to my surprise nearly 3 quarter of the school voted for Anna and Katelyn.

There weren't that much nomination in anyway but now Katelyn is gonna be the center of attention.

Kinda curious what is gonna happen. I mean Katelyn hates having attention.

When she made a full field shot in middle school and was announced, her hands started shaking and she went into panic mode.

I mean she's been able to control a lot more easily but we don't know what could bend out.

Anna's POV
"EMMA!!!!" I yelled out as Emma ran to my room.

"What?!" She yelled out of breath.

"Oh hey. Do I look okay?" I asked and her eyes widened as I turned around.

I picked out a purple prom dress that was originally Emma's but she gave it to me.

"Holy shit you look better than I did in that dress..." she whispered.

"Thanks... Now take me to the highschool please." I said and she laughed.

~~~~~

Once Emma took me to the highschool I searched for people I knew.

I came across Bella.