Chapter 46

Time skip Anna is 20 while Katelyn is still 19 it's February

Katelyn's pov
"How do you wanna do this Mads?" I asked as we walked on the field.

"I don't know capt we can just do what we did on the ending game of our highschool." She said.

"You mean when I did full shot?" I asked and she nodded.

"I can't do that with colleges. They are more advanced. The best I probably could do is a half field shot." I said.

I was signed in for the captain spot in the soccer since Lola signed me up for it. She signed for front field section and Madison did goalie.

Not a lot of people signed for Capt spot so it gave me a easy chance to get it even though I really didn't want it.

"Plus college fields are bigger than highschool." I said has Lola came on the field.

"What are we doing?" Lola asked.

"Katie might do a half field." Mads said getting the ball.

"For our game tonight?" Lola asked and I nodded.

"I bet we can help you with that" I heard behind me seeing Anna.

"Boon what are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled.

"Lola wanted me to come help you practice. Not like you needed any more." She said.

"What about your leg?" I asked.

"It will be fine. So I hear your wanting to do half court?" She asked and I nodded.

"How me and Anna both go up against you while Mads block." Lola said.

"So it's a 3v1?" I asked and they nodded.

"Not fair." I mumbled making them laugh.

"Cmon you barely put energy in games. I'm sure you can beat all 3 of us." Anna said.

"Fine." I said lazily.

Grabbing the ball and setting it in the middle. Both Anna and Lola came up to me.

"Ready?" Lola asked and I nodded.

"Start." I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

I kicked the ball under my legs running it around Anna. I was way too focused on the ball instead of seeing other players come out of the lockers.

I went behind Lola running the ball under her legs and kicking it hard into the goal in the top left corner.

"See I knew you could do it." Anna said giving me a hug from behind.

"Woah there Gray! Why I haven't seen this in the games?" A teammate came up.

"You know there's gonna be reporters and this games gonna be ok tv." One of the teammate said.

"RIGHT! You should show off!" Lola said making me roll my eyes.

Anna sat in the stands with a few other people while we all worked.

~~~~~

"GRAY!" I heard my name being called by the coach.

The game started and we were half way in the first quarter.

"I wanna move you in the middle. Take the half shot if you want but we need to the ball to stop going on our side." She said and I nodded.

"Sure coach." I said being switched with a another person.