Chapter 74

Yall. This world sucks and forever will suck.

Katelyn's pov
"Forever ungrateful daughter." I mumbled.

"Anna?!" I yelled and she replied in the other room.

"What's up?" She asked me coming in the bathroom.

"I don't know. I'm tired." I said and she let out a small laugh.

"Kate your always tired." She said.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Cmon." She whispered pulling me to the bed.

We both climbed in and I just curled up against her side while one of her hand was playing with my hair and the other there was tracing around the scars on my abdomen.

Before I knew it I was out. I could never really get sleep without Anna beside me. I wasn't complaining when she was though.

~~~~~~

"That girl... you be way better with a boy" I heard.

I felt like I couldn't move. I was forced to listen to these voices that was trying to prove me wrong.

"This was your fault!" I heard.

Paralyzed in my own state everything around me was pitch black. I couldn't feel anything but coldness around me.

I couldn't smell anything. I couldn't see anything either. I could just hear voices disclaiming my own opinions about myself.

"A fucking dyke for a daughter." I heard seeing as if it was my fault.

"Anna's dead. And poor poor Katelyn couldn't save her." The voice whispered.

"You know she wouldn't be hurt if you just would have kept your feelings put away." Seeing myself begin to feel dizzy.

"Your restless feelings made you weak. Fucking weak." The voices spat at me.

I tried moving around but my body didn't move an inch.

"If only you could have gone cold the day you met her." The voice said.

"Anna would be alive... and you... you would still be the same stone cold broken hearted girl. Traumatized..." I felt a quick wind of cold air rush pass me.

Before I knew it I felt like I was falling from the sky. Or more like a well it was still dark.

Right before I landed on the ground I woke up.

"Shit..." I whispered getting off of Anna.

She was still sleeping and I didn't want to bother her.

I moved to the kitchen grabbing a redbull. I felt myself still panicking inside.

I saw Pluto walking up to me has I picked him up and petted him. I decided to feed him since he hasn't been fed yet and just sat there watching him eat.

After he was done we moved to the couch has he curled up in my lap. I gave him soft head scratches while he drifted to sleep.

"Handsome... boy..." I whispered.

My eyes started to wonder off staring at different places. I didn't need sleep nor did I need rest. I needed reassurance but the voices were telling me different.

My hand still were petting Pluto has I felt the voices starting to come back.

After all who knew the truth behind this... they were statements that were going up against my reassuring words.