Chapter 54

Katelyn's pov
"Hey Morgan..." I said at her door.

"Shit you look like a mess." She said letting me in.

"Remember when you said your door was always opened? Can I stay here for awhile?" I asked her.

"Yes of course you can. Did... y'all break up?" She asked.

"N-No we didn't... just a small a break." I said and she nodded.

"Uh yeah I have an extra bedroom we don't use." She said.

"Thank you so much. I also might not go to practice any this week... I have a lot of things to do." I said and she shrugged and nodded.

I really didn't have anything to do I just wanted a week off.

I fell onto the bed... today was only Tuesday and I turned all locations off on my phone.

I wanted to just get rid of the nightmares. Get some more rest and maybe try to enjoy the little freedom by myself.

I kept getting texts from Lola so I shut my phone off entirely.

I fell asleep on the comforter while my duffel bag still unpacked.

Anna's POV
"SO YOU LET HER LEAVE!?" Lola yelled.

"She wanted space and I gave her space." I replied.

"ANNA FOR FUCKS SAKES SHE MIGHT DRINK TO MUCH! OR SHE MIGHT GET KIDNAPPED! AT THIS POINT MIGHT AS WELL ADD RAPE!" She yelled.

Being so taken back I realized letting Katelyn leave was a big mistake.

"GOD! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER... ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" She yelled.

"Lola THATS ENOUGH! Why did she leave in the first place?" Madison said.

We both realized that Madison didn't know about the drugs.

"She wanted a small break." I said.

"Yeah but why? I thought you two had like a healthy relationship?" She asked.

"A few things has turned." Lola said. I looked at her giving me a death stare.

"OKAY I KNOW! I MADE A BIG MISTAKE! AT LEAST IM TRYING TO FIX IT!" I yelled.

"BY LETTING HER LEAVE?! YOUR MAKING IT WORSE!" She yelled back.

"EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Madison yelled.

Madison has never yelled this loud. We both were quiet and being surprised by Madison's move.

"GOD YOU TWO SOUND JUST LIKE MY PARENTS!" She yelled.

"Madison... Sorry... I didn't realize." Lola whispered.

"Just... fix the mess up and find Katelyn before she does something she regrets..." she said getting calm.

"Yeah... I'll go check Logan's" I said grabbing my keys.

I drove to Logan's seeing both Jaci and Logan cuddling on the couch.

"Have you seen Kate?" I asked.

"She came here on Monday and stayed the night." Logan said.

"We don't know where she went after that." Jaci said.

"Oh okay." I said.

I left their house as I tried to track down Katelyn but she must have turned her location off.