Chapter 76

Katelyn's pov
"No." I said.

Nah I'm j kidding. :D

"Yes!" I said a little too confident.

I saw Anna's face lit up and she had the biggest smile. She stood up before pulling me closer and kissing. I heard the entire crowd cheering.

I felt my life just moved to a different path.

I was so happy but I realized I wasn't afraid in front a million people.

The kiss wasn't just like any other kiss. I felt a burst of energy right through me.

"OH MY GOD! YES!!!" We heard.

I pulled away and looked behind me to see an entire trampling of the old team running straight towards us.

I felt my self fall after they tackled me hugging me.

Anna's POV
"See. We knew you could do it." I heard seeing Carlie and Sadie.

"We all knew... you made it pretty obvious." Bella said giving me a hug.

"Congratulations Anna." I heard seeing my older brother.

"Noo... you did not." I whispered hugging him.

"Girl... We're talking about the same girl you had a crush on since day one you moved here? The one you asked out to prom the weirdest way?" I heard seeing Tommy's wife.

"I love you Emma." I said giving her a hug.

"AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MOVIE!" She yelled giving Katelyn a hug as well.

"Well done Anna." I heard seeing the coach, it was the old coach as he smiled.

"Katelyn!" We heard seeing Logan and Jaci.

Katelyn's pov
I hugged Jaci first before feeling Logan's arms around me.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you." I desperately said as she laughed a little.

I was on the edge of crying my eyes out. I hugged the both of them tighter.

"Jesus and I thought I was gonna get married last!" Lola yelled hugging me the tightest.

"Katelyn... I'm so proud of. You don't even know the amount of happiness I'm having for you right now." She said tearing up.

"S-Stop your gonna make me literally cry again." I whispered putting my head in her neck.

She hugged me tighter and I felt myself wanting to collapse.

"Jesus you guys should have told us you were proposing!!" We heard seeing the entire team coming up.

Seeing the old coach definitely brought back memories. My current coach gave me a smile.

Some highschool friends stopped by as well.

~~~~~~

"Anna!!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" I heard Anna speak up behind me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist surprising me a little.

"Hey." She whispered has her face kept in my neck.

She started to kiss repeatedly making me giggle a little.

"So we have everything planned? The wedding?" I said turning and putting my arms around her.