Update

This book is like longggg. But I want to put this movie idea in because I thought it was a really cool idea.

I had to choose between a assassin movie or a highschool movie. I decided to go with the highschool movie unless you guys want different.

Basically since they both have no experience in acting they go to a acting school for like 6 months.

They are both 21.

The basic movie plot is soccer vs lesbian.

Since Katelyn is not able to act out the soccer player she plays the lesbian since... I mean since shes lesbian.

Idk I literally thought this up during a fucking dream so don't judge me.

The movie where Anna gets a boyfriend but Katelyn already knew he was gonna play her and cheat on her. She decides to give her a chance to get revenge but Anna refuses.

Once Anna found out he cheated they both participate into a truth or dare game.

And so on.

Katelyn's character's name is Cassidy and Anna is Alex.

This means acting

This means the regular

If you get what I mean.

I'm sorry this probably gonna turn the book into a shitty book but I have no other idea then to make someone die 😐

I don't want that lol.

Give me ideas for the movie if you want. But stay tune because this book will shortly be ending soon and have really really slow updates.

I hope ur liking my books so far and if you don't well... why are you reading this then 😐

I love you guys and I hope you stay safe :D

Don't forget to go follow my tikTok

@Swaggy_Edits_Boon