Chapter 60

Jaci's pov
I left without Logan and brought Katelyn clothes.

Going up to the counter I asked him for Katelyn's room number and he gave me a key card.

I opened the door to see Katelyn still on the call with me but sleeping.

"Hey..." I whispered shaking her.

I checked her pulse to make sure she was still breathing and alive.

"So I got you... oversize t-shirt, sweatshirt... boxers and a set of sports bras, sweatpants and shorts." I said and she sat up.

"Hand me the boxers and the sports bra?" She asked and I tossed them turning around.

"Sweatpants?" She asked.

I tossed her the sweats and she put them on.

"When is Anna get here?" She mumbled.

"Considering it to be 6 hours... I don't know." I said and she nodded.

She laid back down going on her phone while I went to the bathroom to see the dress on the ground.

"There goes that dress..." I mumbled.

I picked up and put it in a plastic bag and put it in my bag.

I saw medical trash cleaning it up.

I went out and saw Katelyn asleep. I ended the call and texted Anna that Logan would pick her up.

I sat on the other bed and turned the tv on. Right before falling asleep.

~~~~~
I woke up after a entire 3 hour nap. Anna would have about two hours until she gets off the plane.

Plane really takes your sleep away...

"Hey... Katie wake up." I whispered.

Shaking her a little her face jerked up a little.

"I'm going to get some supplies and food. I'll see you in about a few hours." I said and she nodded.

She went back to sleep fastly which worried me a little.

Going to the store I grabbed some snacks and water. I got some Pain relief and other medical supplies for her cuts.

About an hour passed and I wanted to get everything ready so Katelyn wouldn't have to come back to the house. I went and grabbed her suitcase packing everything she needed to take home.

Putting the suitcase in my trunk. I got fast food and went back to the hotel.

I pulled the suitcase up and the snacks. I put the food next to Katelyn if she woke up and went to go pick up Anna.

Anna's POV
"How is she?" I asked and she nodded.

"I think we're gonna be okay... she's just asking for you." She said.

Felt happy that she asked for me. We reached the hotel to see Katelyn sleeping.

"Hey bubba wake up." I whispered shaking her lightly.

Her eyes fluttered open seeing me.

"Hey." I whispered.

She smiled but not moving she replied.

Seeing the food next to her I grabbed it heating it up.