Chapter 71

Time skip to end of January

Katelyn's out of the hospital and Anna and Katelyn relationship is going really good.

Anna's POV

"Kate!" I yelled walking in the house.

I ran up the stairs opening the door to see her asleep.

Ever since she found out she wasn't able to play soccer for awhile she's been really quiet.

Our relationship was going just fine she was just missing a big part of her life.

"Hey." I whispered climbing in the bed.

She woke up immediately to my touch and started to roll over into my arms.

Today we were actually suppose to be giving her a new car. Jaci and Logan was getting the husky and the surprise was gonna be this afternoon.

"How you feeling?" I whispered rubbing my hand down her back gently.

"Good." She mumbled.

She rested her head on my shoulder while her hand was on my neck as her thumb was gently rubbing my skin.

"You planning on doing anything?" I asked her.

"No not really." She said.

"Oh good. Cause I got a day planned for us." I said and I could feel her smile.

"Also I'm driving by the way." I said and let out a small laugh.

"Cmon. I'm taking you out on a date." I whispered getting up and making her get up with me.

I was already ready since I went to a photo shoot before.

She walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth but pausing in the mirror.

"Hey you okay?" I whispered behind her.

She didn't reply just stared at herself through the mirror.

I looked at her stomach to see a lot of scars from the car crash.

"Hey... look." I whispered wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Scars are cool. They tell a story. Right?" I whispered but she didn't say anything.

"Like this one told that you survived your ex's maniac attack." I whispered dragging my hand down the scar that was lined on her back.

"These ones tell... that you survived a car crash." I whispered in her ears tracing over the scars on her abdomen.

A lot of scars were shown on her light abs making me trace her abs.

"This one tells that you survived your fall on the playground table." I said laughing a little.

I hoped she remembered the memory of us goofing around at the McDonald's playground when she fell off the climbing wall.

"And this one..." I whispered pointing at her leg.

"That was a great night we had." I whispered.

"I think we had a little rough sex that night." I whispered and she smiled.

"This one..." I whispered pointing at the one on her neck.

"This one I like a lot... leads me where I can kiss you the most." I whispered as I started to press light kisses onto her skin.

I looked at her face in the mirror and she was smiling.