Chapter 9

Anna's POV
Lola texted me to come in the morning and I'll be spending the day with Katelyn.

To be honest I'm excited but I have to tread carefully. One wrong move and I can make everything go the wrong direction.

Bella said she had to go as well so she dropped me off at the house.

"Hey... don't mess up... she's been through too much just be there." Bella said before leaving.

I walked in to see Logan on the couch watching a black screen tv.

"Is it my fault?" He asked as I froze.

"I was the one who was suppose to not let this happen..." he said in guilt.

"What I think is... you can control people's actions... you can control yours. So no. I don't think so." I said and he slightly nodded his head.

"I have to go meet someone." He said has he got up and walked up to me.

"Take care of her... she trusts you." He said staring deep into my eyes. As if he was trying to figure me out.

"Anna... I don't know why but you seem very important to her." He said softly.

"Don't mess this chance up." He said before walking upstairs.

I shook the chills off and walked upstairs to see Katelyn on her bed.

Her room... is an amazing vibe.

 is an amazing vibe

"Oh hey your here." Lola said walking out of her bathroom.

"Okay umm let her take these... she's gonna be throwing up when she wakes up. Cause that's what she does when she drinks that much." She said handing me a bottle of meds.

The tag read Zoloft.

Why would she need Zoloft... does she really have that much of a damaged past?

"Hey... helloo? Anna?" Lola said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Don't ask about her past... please she can't deal with anymore painful talking." Lola said and I nodded.

"She likes the show greys anatomy! And umm she likes Chinese food so get that for her for lunch. Maybe get some canes for dinner. If she refuses to eat then try to make her eat but if she fully refuses don't make her." Lola said and I listened intently.

"Look Anna. I don't know you. We have only met for an entire month. I'm putting my trust to take care of her for me. Ill be back before you know it." Lola said leaving.

Logan came in and kissed her forehead before leaving.

"Don't mess this up." He said before leaving.