Chapter 17

Katelyn's pov
"Hey! We need Katelyn and Anna!" Lola said bursting in our 5th period.

"Note?" She asked.

She handed the note and looked at the both of us.

"Okay Anna and Gray go." Mrs. Dale said as me and Anna grabbed our bags.

"Why does she call you by your last name?" Anna asked.

"Every teacher in this school has called me Gray. I don't know I guess I'm special lol" I said laughing.

"We need to stop by Meeker's class!!" Lola yelled running down the hall.

Me and Anna looked at each Im confusion.

"Hey! Yeah we need... Rachel." Lola said as we all looked at Rachel.

She stood up grabbing her bags and walking out with us.

"Katelyn... Coach wants you to practice your long shots. Rachel here is gonna try to block them." Lola said and I pouted.

"Noooo. I don't want toooo." I said stomping my feet like a 6 year old who didn't get candy.

"Stop whining damn." Lola said as Rachel and Anna laughed.

"Ugh Im gonna mess up so bad in this game." I said as we all went down in the lockers.

"Oh you'll be fine." Lola said patting me hard on the back.

"Damn your gonna give me a bruise before the game even starts." I said as she rolled her eyes.

I put on my cleats and met Anna outside.

"Me and Anna are gonna be passing the ball to you." Lola said coming outside.

~~~~

Lola came up with the ball passing it too Anna which she passed it to me. I kicked the ball of amount of power it needed to do and Rachel caught the ball.

"BROO ITS THE 57th try can I get a break? My leg needs a break... from kicking so hard" I whined.

Lola rolled her eyes and hitting the back of my head.

"Hey! Don't hit me!" I said tackling Lola.

I got off of her and grabbed my water downing the entire thing.

"Okay cmonnn we only got an hour of practice..." Anna said.

Lola dragged me back on the field.

"I hate when you two team-up against me."
I said grabbing the ball from Rachel.

The entire hour passed and I have kicked the ball hard at least more then 150 times and I don't think I'm gonna be able to play.

"Cmon! One more!" Lola said grinning.

"Give me the damn ball." I said annoyed.

"Wait what are you doing?" Lola asked.

I stepped back threw the ball in the air kicking as hard as I could and it flew into the air.

I looked and it flew right passed Rachel's body.

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING YES!!!" I yelled.

I dropped to the ground breathing heavily.

"Aye you finally did it." Lola said.

"Holy shit." Anna said as I grinned at my achievement.

"HAHA YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!" Someone yelled behind me.