Chapter 21

~

Shout out to AnimeLover464 for the chosen Idea~

Pranks and Magic Ministers

Today is the day! Harry woke up with that thought, tossing the curtains back looking across the room to see the blurred bodies of Tom and Neville still sleeping in their bed.

Harry deciding they had enough sleep, leaps before remembering he's blind.

"Oww." Harry said. He ended up missing and hitting the floor instead.

Hearing the noise Tom shoots up grabbing his wand to hurt those who harmed his brother before seeing him on the floor, so he lowers his wand.

Neville now awake sits up and looks to where Tom is looking at.

"What are you doing on the floor, Harry?"Neville said. Tom nods along with him.

"Well, I was trying to sneak attack you guys awake, but kinda forgot I can't see." Harry said. "So yeah now I'm hanging out with the cold hard floor, his name is Jerry."

Tom snorted and tried to cover it up with a cough, but failed.

"Did you just snort?" Neville said.

"Dark Lords do not snort."

"Yeah sure, also hate to break it to you but, uh, you are not a Dark Lord." Harry said.

"Your right, I am his son."

"Pfft." Neville laughed at Tom and Harrys antics.

"Come on, we need to get ready for today. Remus should be here with Sirius." Neville said, shaking his head. "You don't want to keep them waiting."

Neville headed to the bathroom while Tom helped Harry up giving Harry his glasses and they then proceeded to follow Neville's example an get ready for the day ahead of them.

"Good Morning Hogwarts Students. Madam Umbridge hasn't left her office all night and overall there had been no trouble spewing and no sightings of Dumbledore. The  Headmaster has requested that all students are to stay in the Great Hall after Breakfast for an Announcement. Have a good day."

The three looked at each other curious as to what Godric had planned.

"Did he go over anything with you, Harry?" Neville said.

"No, you Tom?"

"No." Tom said before turning around straight to the Great Hall. "We might as well see what it is."

Inside the Great Hall Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were glaring at a certain dreamy eyed blond that was seated at the Gryffindor table. Luna deciding that her table had way to much Wackspurts for her liking, joined the group for breakfast.

"Hello Luna." Harry and Neville said together

"Hello there, Star." Tom said subconsciously before realizing and turning a good shade of gryffindor red. Harry and Neville laughing sitting down on the bench on the right side of luna leaving the left spot for Tom.

"What do we have here, Forge."

"I don't know, Gred. It looks like we have a tomato."

"Indeed we do."

Luna smiled and tilted her head. "Star?" She says.

"Well, uh... Yeah, to me you shine bright like a star." Tom said, while rubbing the back of his neck.