Chapter 14

A/N: if you guys want some visuals for the planetarium, look up "The Hayden Planetarium." I used it as my inspiration for this chapter :)

Mia's POV:

"Oh my- H I love it," I smile and turn around to hug him.

He laughs and when I pull back I realize that he's holding a small picnic basket.

"It closes at 7, but I made a few connections and we're allowed to stay a little longer. We'll have the whole planetarium to ourselves. The constellation exhibit is happening right now, so I thought we could have a little picnic under the stars," he explains.

"How- wait I love the stars. How did you know?" I ask with starstruck eyes.

"Well I've seen your constellation tattoo," he admits.

My eyes widen, "Wait, what? When? How did you see it?" The tattoo is really small and it sits on my lower left hip. You can't really see it unless I'm wearing a bathing suit.

He blushes a little and rubs the back of his neck, "I erm, I saw it the night you stayed at my house. I also called Audrey and asked her if this was a good place to take you. All she said was yes and then she hung up on me."

I giggle, "Well thank you, H. This is amazing."

"We're here a little early, but I was thinking that we could go through the gift shop before it closes."

"Perfect," I say with a grateful smile.

H holds out his arm and I gladly hook mine with his. We walk towards the building until we are close enough that the front doors automatically slide to the side.

I look forward at the displays of moon rocks and old spacecraft. They sit behind glass and barriers, preventing people from touching or harming them.

The ticket booth line is to the right of us, but barely anyone is here. No one is in the line, and just one person sits behind the counter next to a cash register and computer. H unhooks his arm from mine and instead puts his hand on my back to guide me through the line.

We get up to the "Get Tickets Here" counter where a girl in a uniform sits.

"Hi my name is Carlee. I would ask how I could help you but we close in-" she pauses and looks at the watch on her wrist, "24 minutes. You can pre-pay for tickets for one of tomorrow's shows if you want."

She has her septum pierced and her hair is a deep black. She has multiple piercings on her ears, too, and they look really good on her.

"Oh, actually we're here for a private show. I talked to Mark about it yesterday," H explains.

I catch a glimpse of shock in her eyes, but she quickly reverts back to looking calm, "You're Harry Styles?"

"Uh, I guess so. Yeah," Harry answers hesitantly.

He looks very, very anxious.

"Hm, you look shorter in the movies," she squints her eyes at him, and then looks at me. She observes my face and outfit for a moment with a facial expression that I can't identify.

She glances at H again but then her eyes return to me. "Is he your boyfriend?"

My heart skips a beat at her question, "Oh, um. No-"

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. But if you ever get bored of him, let me know," she sends me a subtle wink.

My cheeks flush and I giggle as she grabs two tickets and sets them down in front of us.