Chapter 40

Mia's POV:

If I'm being honest, I have no idea what's going on.

But I do know that Harry looks really good.

"Want something to eat, Hon? I'm ordering from Chipotle."

I turn and look at Harry, who's holding his phone and staring up at me. His legs are crossed as he rests back in his chair.

Not 'H' Harry. Harry Lambert. 'H' Harry is standing in front of a camera for his photo shoot right now.

I met Harry Lambert two days ago during H's fitting. He's H's stylist and possibly the sweetest and coolest person on Earth. Definitely the most stylish.

"I'm okay, thank you though," I smile.

He eyes me up and down. "Harry told me you'd say that. Are you sure?"

Of course Harry did.

"I'm positive. I think we're meeting someone for lunch after this. And I've been snacking all day," I admit.

He giggles. "So have I. They have the best food here."

I laugh and glance back at 'H' Harry. The camera is flashing and he's posing. He looks incredible. Thank you, Mr. Lambert, for putting Harry in a pink suit without a shirt underneath it. Very sexy. Much appreciated.

I turn to Harry. Harry Lambert, that is. "Can I go over there to watch him? I'll just like, stand off to the side or something."

He nods. "Oh yeah, they won't care. We should almost be done. He's mesmerizing, isn't he?"

I nod in agreement. "He is."

"He's so good at this, it's almost annoying," he adds.

I laugh. "It is annoying. I'll be right back."

I stand and ignore my dizziness as I walk over to H's photo shoot set.

I stand behind the camera and make sure to stay out of the way.

I cross my arms and watch as H moves in different poses. The camera-person is shouting various praises. H really isn't doing much. He's just casually moving and somehow he makes it look like art. He looks so fucking good.

They don't have any props on the set right now. Just Harry. They had some earlier, like a tea party set and a bunch of balloons that Harry held. They said that they wanted a lighthearted, kiddish tone for this shoot. They want it to be friendly and welcoming. They're doing an amazing job.

H is in his last look of the day. Harry Lambert has been running around in chaos, making sure that H's outfits are perfect. They've all done a great job.

"Look away from the camera!" the cameraman shouts. "Casual and sexy! Very good!"

H lets his eyes travel away from the camera as he listens to the photographer. His eyes move from place to place, person to person, but eventually, they land on me.

H immediately smiles at me, laughing a little. I didn't even realize that I've been smiling this whole time.

I give him the thumbs up, mouthing: 'Lookin' good.'

Harry smiles even harder and winks at me, moving his head and opening his mouth as he does so.

"That's it!" the photographer shouts, looking at the screen of his camera. "That's the one! We've got it!"

The photographer looks up at Harry and then follows his line of vision, eventually making eye contact with me.

The photographer smirks and glances between us.