Chapter 32

Mia's POV:

"Okay," Elli starts. She clears her throat and puts on her best 'announcer' voice. "Round one of 'How Well Do You Know Your Significant Other?: Boyband Boyfriends and Unpopular Girlfriends Edition'" she announces.

"Hey!" Audrey interrupts, offended. "Since when did we become unpopular?"

"You were never popular," Elli says under her breath.

I really don't know how Harry and I ended up here.

Actually, I know exactly how we ended up here.

Since H and I were gone for his birthday, Dree, Louis, Elli, and Niall, wanted to have some sort of a celebration for Harry turning 28. It's been over a month since his birthday, but they still wanted an excuse to get us together. So, Lou and Audrey invited all of us over to their place. Liam and Maya couldn't make it.

But, it's Friday night, and for some reason, we thought it would be a good idea to have a couples' competition.

H and I are seated on opposite sides of Louis' couch and Audrey is sitting on an ottoman while Louis sits on the other couch.

Niall and Elli didn't feel like participating because they've only been together for about a month, so they felt like it was an unfair competition. Plus, Elli wanted to be the judge (with Niall as her assistant).

"Hey Ni, can you give them those pens and papers?" Elli switches from her announcer voice to her normal voice for a moment. Niall, who was sitting on the same couch as Louis, sets his beer down on the coffee table and stands up with a smile, happy to help her.

He walks by, handing everyone a pen and pad of paper, and eventually finds his seat back on the couch.

"Alright, let's get started," Elli's announcer voice returns. She turns to me, who's closest to her, and sticks out the remote in her hand as if it's a microphone. "Introduce yourself, young lady."

I laugh and sit up straight, resting my back on the arm of the couch. "Hi, I'm Mia Carter, I'm 24 years old, I like to listen to music and read, and my favorite food category is fruit."

Elli smiles and brings the remote back up to her mouth. "And your date?"

"Oh, right," I smile and look across the couch at Harry, who is already watching with a smirk. "My boyfriend is the a boyband dropout: Harry Styles." Harry's jaw drops at my words, but he can't help but laugh.

Elli nods contently and goes to Harry, putting the "mic" in front of his face. "And you?" She asks.

"I'm Harry Styles, I'm 28 years old, I write music and sing, and my favorite food category is also fruit. My girlfriend is the extremely average girl from a small town: Mia Carter." He looks at me, a smirk plastered on his face.

My jaw drops in fake offense. "Fuck off, Styles," I say and throw the nearest decorative pillow at him. He laughs and tosses it back to me.

"Off to a great, friendly start," Elli says. She walks over to Louis. "Introduce yourself," she instructs.

Louis raises his eyebrows, as if he didn't think she was going to ask him. "Erm, I'm Louis, I'm 30, I write music and also sing, and I don't give a fuck about food categories. My girlfriend is Audrey Perkins." Once he's done, he looks at Audrey with a small smile.

"Alrighty," Elli says and finally gets to Audrey. "Miss?"

Audrey grins. "I'm Audrey Perkins, I'm 25, I love art and graphic design, and I also don't give a fuck about food categories. But I love fruit. And my boyfriend is that guy," she says, pointing at Louis.