Chapter 55

Mia's POV:

Harry and Mia dancing at a Backseat Lovers concert last night! *1 attachment*

Harry kissing Mia during a Backseat Lovers concert last night! *1 attachment*

Harry and Mia singing to each other during Pool House last night! *1 attachment*

This is so cute. I'm going to sleep on the highway.

aww I love this for them. cartwheeling into traffic rn.

Harry's button down is killing me I need a close-up.
Replies: here's the paparazzi photos of them leaving that restaurant. ur welcome. *1 attachment*

The way he kissed her makes me want to cry why can't that be me.

Totally a stunt. They know people are watching so they're dancing and kissing. Same thing with Louis and Audrey. They're always in public together.
Replies: Why can't you let them be happy?
Replies: They're not happy lol.
Replies: He's literally kissing her??? Do you remember the videos of them in Italy? He was all over her.
Replies: Staged.
Replies: I can't wait for the next album to come out. I'm sure every song is about her.

I scroll through my phone, reading the replies to different Tweets. Tweets about Harry and I from that night at the concert. I smile at the funny ones. I frown at the mean ones. And then I smile again when I realize that it's not that serious. These people don't know me. They don't know Harry personally. They don't know our relationship.

Kindness matters.

Hate, personally, I choose to ignore it.

That night at the concert was so much fun. Harry met Greg and Daniel and we spent the whole night dancing and singing to each other. We got in and out of the building without paps, but during the concert a few people spotted us and took photos and videos. We knew that, but we ignored it. We went home on a high from the concert and Harry vowed to take me to as many concerts as possible for as long as he can. I jokingly asked him if he would add art galleries and libraries to that list, and he said "I'd take you to the moon if that's what you wanted."

Harry actually had a really big meeting today. I have no idea what it's about. He seemed pretty shook up about it, and I tried my best to help him, but he kept acting like nothing was wrong. He was trying to hide it.

I really knew he was worried when he woke up in the middle of the night and went to the music room. I fell asleep to the distant sound of his guitar and woke up when he crawled back into bed. I would've asked him about it, but he seemed more upset than usual. I just let him cool down and when he came back to me, he tried not to touch me as to not wake me up. When I placed my hand over his chest and slid it over his butterfly tattoo just to feel him, he melted under my touch. He rolled over and placed his head on my stomach, hugging my waste tightly. I played with his long hair until he fell asleep again.

To keep myself busy today, Audrey and I are hanging out. Harry's meeting is going to take a while, so I figured we'd meet at her place— well, Louis' place— and go from there.

I'm in this elevator, alone, using my time to scroll through these Tweets. Eventually, I shut my phone off and shove it into my pocket. That's enough social media for the day.

The elevator doors slide open and I walk out into the hallway before directing myself toward their penthouse. It's more of an apartment, but I still consider it a penthouse since it's big. Like Harry's.

I reach the door and knock, saying "Housekeeping" in a sing-songy voice. It's not long before the door opens. I'm met with a short man with a scruffy jaw.