Chapter 25

Mia's POV:

Harry's birthday is tomorrow.

It's been a little over a month since we officially started dating.

I'm not going to lie and say it's been 100% bliss just like I imagined it would be.

Every moment I spend with him is amazing, but we're both so busy. During Thanksgiving and Christmastime, we had more time to enjoy each other and the holidays. After New Years, we slowly became more and more distracted with work.

Harry has had to fly to LA twice since we started dating. The first time, for half a week, he had to go film something for James Corden. The second time, he went for a few days to go visit Jeff for a meeting and dinner. H said that Jeff's wife would be there if I wanted to go, and I wanted to go, but I had to interview applicants for Hippie Haven. Obviously, I'm not mad at Harry for leaving for things. He has an important schedule, and it makes me so happy to see how much he gets to do. As long as it's not overwhelming him.

Every once and a while when he's gone, he'd send me selfies or he'd FaceTime me to show his house in LA. He actually took a selfie with James Corden and texted me  "James says hello, and would love to meet you." He told me he wanted me to go with him next time, just so we could spend time on his private beach together. I think he just wants to see me in a bikini.

He mentioned something about maybe confirming our relationship to the public, but we both decided that we wanted to wait a little longer. We just want to keep it private and between us for now.

We spent New Year's Eve at Louis's apartment. It's really nice. Audrey gave Maya, Elli, and I a tour of it, and afterward we found all of the guys shouting at the TV at some football game. Later that night, Harry was my New Year's kiss.

Elli was Niall's New Year's kiss, which kind of confirmed their relationship.

We had loads of fun until we all woke up extremely hungover the next morning. Somehow, Harry and I ended up cuddling on the floor together. Everyone else was scattered in the living room and spare bedrooms. I woke up before Harry and thought it was funny, so I took a photo of him on the floor.

 I woke up before Harry and thought it was funny, so I took a photo of him on the floor

But like I said, since then, we've become more busy. Harry is always going out to eat with friends that are visiting New York and want to see him, and he usually asks me if I would like to join him, but I don't like to get in the way, so I mostly decline.

H is coming home from the gym soon, and we're going to dinner with friends tonight to celebrate him. Tomorrow night, on his actual birthday, we're going to another "upscale" club that Harry likes.

As a gift, I got him like- 3 new hats. All he wears is this stupid trucker hat that says "If you ain't a fisherman, you ain't shit!" I personally think it's really funny, but I thought he needed more because he wears that one constantly. I got him one that says "MILF- Man... I love fishing!" which he can probably only wear in private because if paparazzi saw him in that one they'd go nuts. He might be offended by it but I think it's hilarious. The other ones I got are just as ironically stupid and funny as the first one, but I think he'll appreciate them either way.