one

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Time Machine - Willow
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

'I'm hungry' you thought to yourself. It was another Thursday afternoon, you finished all of your classes for the day and decided to listen to music in your dorm until you found something better to do. It looked as if it were about to rain. You watched the windows and noticed as dark clouds formed different shapes in the sky, huddling together to form one big cloud. You sighed as you got up off your bed and walked over to the closest to find an outfit.

"I'm not missing out on food just because of a little rain, that is if the rain even begins." You laughed to yourself.

(Choose one):

After deciding on what to wear you threw on your clothes and figured you would just skate to get your food

After deciding on what to wear you threw on your clothes and figured you would just skate to get your food. You grabbed your skateboard, and walked out the dorm doors. Skateboarding was always calming to you, you loved the way the wind felt on your face, the way the board felt under your feet, everything about it was just soothing.

You had no idea where you wanted to eat, you just knew that you wanted something and that you wanted it now. After about 20 minutes of skating you decided on Chick-Fil-A.

You walked in and the scent of freshly baked chicken nuggets blew into your face. There was a long line of people waiting to get their orders taken. Your eyes scanned around the room to see a brown haired girl from your class, her hair was in a ponytail, and she was practically drooling at the sight of everything on the menu.

The girl was standing with a bald boy, he was mixed with something but you couldn't tell exactly what. He wasn't really bald but it sure did look like it, he also had a great sense of style.

Apparently you were staring in their direction too much, her eyes caught yours. She whispered something to the boy and he turned to glance at you then nodded, your eyes widened as the brown haired girl started coming your way.

"Hey y/n!" The girl said with a huge smile on her face as she grabbed your arm and started walking back towards the boy.

"Hi.." you started "you're Sasha right? We're in some of the same classes." You smiled.

She came to a halt once you reached the boy she was with "Yeah, and this is my best friend Connie." The boy waved at you and in return you did the same. "I thought it would be better to bring you up here so you wouldn't have to wait as long." Sasha said calmly.

You turned back towards her, "Thanks, I appreciate it." The line hadn't moved for about five minutes, so you stood back and observed Sasha and Connie, they were bickering back and forth about what was better Coke or Pepsi. As the line moved forward, you found their conversation topics quite entertaining, you were learning a lot about them. Sasha can eat 4 burritos in under ten minutes, and Connie dressed up as Dora for his little cousin's 6th birthday party once.