seven

(a/n play song when i tell you- and this chapter was edited an hour after being published)

It was 1:15am now, you and Eren had left from Connie and Niccolo's an hour and a half ago. Thoughts flooded your mind as you and Eren ran back to Connie and Niccolo's dorm. 'I really hope they're all asleep' 'They better not notice' 'I could go for some food' You stood at the door waiting as Eren grabbed your hand and turned the handle to get in.

First thing you see when you walk in is 10 heads turned in your direction, some looking more intimidating than normal. "So.." Armin started as he stared you both down, "where ya been?" He leaned back in his seat at the  kitchen table, legs spread with his hands in between them.

Before you could open your mouth Eren started talking. "I told you before we left, y/n left something in her dorm." He shrugged and began to walk off, still with your hand entangled with his, but was once again stopped.

"Oh so she had to get a hickey from her room, I see, I see." Annie nodded her head and pointed up and down your neck seeming to understand. Your eyes enlarged and you ran to the bathroom to see what Annie was talking about.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, looking at all the different marks made on your neck. Some big some small, but definitely very visible. "Holy shit- dude is a whole vampire." You muttered before you walked out of the bathroom, eyes going back to you.

"Did you really think you two could fuck and we wouldn't notice? You took a whole hour to get back, plus with the way Eren was looking at you tonight we could all tell something was bound to happen." Jean laughed at the both you.

"I mean you would think Eren would tell me if there were hickey's all over my neck." You shot a glare at Eren.

He looked at you with confused eyes, "Sorry, it was dark." You rolled your eyes and your attention turned to Ymir.

She got up and walked over to all the commotion, "Well everyone who said they wouldn't do anything tonight needs to pay up." Connie rolled his eyes and sluggishly shuffled over to Ymir and placed the money in her hand "Ah thanks baldie." Marco followed Connie's movements, Ymir nodded as her thanks. She smiled and made her way back over to Historia, who had fallen asleep peacefully.

"Come on Eren you couldn't keep it in your pants- now I'm short 10 dollars." Connie rolled his eyes before walking away.

"If you had a girl that looked like this you wouldn't be able to keep it in either!" Eren yelled after him.

"SHUT UP!" Connie hollered back.

After being questioned a bit further everyone started doing their own thing once again, you walked over to Niccolo and Sasha in the kitchen, and opened the fridge to find a snack, your eyes wandered over to the grapes. You took them out of the fridge and washed them, you could see Sasha eyeing your grapes and asked her if she wanted any, she of course said yes.

Standing by you she began talking, "Oh yeah while you and Eren were off doing your thing, we were thinking about going to an amusement park tomorrow."

"Sounds good. We're riding everything" She cheered and you handed her a bag of grapes and made your way over to the couch that Eren was sitting on. He was watching tv and his eyes fixated on you while you sat next to him and laid your head on his shoulder, the faint smell of citrus and nutmeg highlighting his body.

Eren looked down at you, "Are you okay y/n?" He questioned.

"Yeah just tired." He swiftly shifted his body so you were in between his legs and your head rested on his chest. He grabbed the blanket sitting next to him and threw it over your lower half. That was the last thing you remembered before falling asleep in his arms.