fourteen

This chapter contains non-consensual touching.

————————————————————————

10:05 am

It was Saturday morning. Ross had texted you the details for the day, your agenda consisted of

1. Calling Mikasa and Sasha over to help you choose an outfit
2. Meeting up with Ross at karaoke
3. Hanging out in Eren's dorm for the night

It was plain and simple, there wasn't much that needed to be done. You yawned, stretching your arms in the air and got up as the bed creaked beneath you, your feet feeling the cool ground. You grabbed your phone and unplugged it leaving the cord hanging as you shuffled to the kitchen. You decided all you wanted was toast so you put that together and made a few extra pieces for Sasha and Mikasa. You later sat down and texted them.

————————————————————————

HOT RIDING MAMAS ;)

y/n 😏

hey are you still helping me get
ready

mommy mika🧣🍒

yk it babe, we're already here

daddy sasha 🥔

no, i'm not.

y/n 😏

oh okay sash i see how it is.

daddy sasha 🥔

stfu and open this door. you
better be in that sexy lingerie

y/n 😏

how do you know i have that..

daddy sasha 🥔

saw it in your closet the other day

y/n 😏

oh.

mommy mika🧣🍒

lingerie?? hold up im coming
up the stairs now-

————————————————————————

There was banging on your door and you opened it up to a smiley Sasha, and a cold faced Mikasa. Sasha waved then took off her shoes and walked straight into the kitchen. "There's toast on the counter if you want it! Juice and water in the fridge!" You called out to her. She cheered from in the kitchen. You turned back to Mikasa, she was still standing there cold faced not moving an inch. "Are you coming in..."

"I was told there would be lingerie. And as far as I can see it's not on you." Was all she said as she brushed past you to take off her shoes and sit on your beanbag.

You sat on the floor in front of her and laid your head down so you were looking back at her. "Well I don't have on a bra right now if that counts for anything." You pointed at the Cars shirt you were wearing with Lightning McQueen on the front.

"Counts for nothing. Sasha never wears bras either."

You sighed as Sasha walked in and the smell of toast filled the room; you didn't even think of questioning how she ended up with three pieces even though you only left one out for her. She sat in front of you so you were face to face. Everyone was still tired so there was silence for a good ten minutes, it was nothing but the three of you staring off into space.